News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

It had beenposted on an enthusiast site that they were supposed to allegedly be following the 57 plate ones to Oswestry

Bob

Id like to see a bus between cannock and telford possibly via Featherstone or Penkridge.  Maybe hourly? Reckon itd ever happen?  Could run as an express

Alex

Quote from: Bob on February 26, 2015, 09:53:40 PM
Id like to see a bus between cannock and telford possibly via Featherstone or Penkridge.  Maybe hourly? Reckon itd ever happen?  Could run as an express

@Bob Wouldn't that be more appropriate here, rather than the garage thread

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=3345.msg132366#new
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Bob

I thought that was more for nx routes tbf?

Alex

Quote from: Bob on February 26, 2015, 10:15:46 PM
I thought that was more for nx routes tbf?

No, for any company, mate
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Bob

Been on 3703 today on the 70. Horrific state,  seats now completely threadbare and gearbox knackered and interior panel above window hanging off so potentially dangerous ( the driver advised me to anonymously tell vosa about it instead of complaining to arriva! ). Shocking.

Surprise of the day was 3307 on 20.28 no 2 from cannock,  despite filthy interior complete with tickets pop bottles and uncleaned floor and scuff marks on every fold up seat, was probably the smoothest streetlite ive been on. Absolutely full of rattles though at the front as are a couple of the others. ...one of the best of a bad lot though

Ck

Just seen 3610 on the back of a tow truck looked in a sorry state where's it going anyone know

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Ck on March 05, 2015, 04:57:07 PM
Just seen 3610 on the back of a tow truck looked in a sorry state where's it going anyone know

It will soon be available in various shops near you (scrap). Shame, doesn't seem five minutes since the ALX300's went

BN

Quote from: Ck on March 05, 2015, 04:57:07 PM

Watsons Scrapyard. Stafford

tphi12000

2715 is at Cannock on the 33 this morning , im guessing a Dart has gone to Stafford in exchange ?
Tony

BN

Quote from: tphi12000 on March 13, 2015, 08:35:33 AM
2715 is at Cannock on the 33 this morning , im guessing a Dart has gone to Stafford in exchange ?

2374 in exchange.

P419 EJW

It looks like Cannock buses are having a bad day today!! My friend has been telling me what happened today.

One Streetlite on 2E broke down in Bloxwich and was towed away 2 hours later.

Another Streetlite (FJ64 EVC) on 2E has had an accident with CX04 EHZ in Cannock Bus Station.

Pictures in Cannock Bus Station -

Bob

Bad luck if your travelling to or from walsall then. Still though. .two streets####s off the road for the foreseeable so every cloud and all that

Bob

Are all the 55 plate darts going to stafford still?  Its a shame to exchange them for older cadets. For darts theyre in quite decent condition and would be wasted on stafford locals. Theyre used on interurban services in cannock ( 2 on the 70 today) & staffords cadets have been notoriously unreliable so why move them to cannock?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk