News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Bob on February 14, 2015, 06:56:07 PM
If he asked me what my views were id have said "give us back what we own you privatising right wing t##t". Remember when the tories tried to sell off the chase? He put a column in the local paper saying he basically agreed with it. The following week they had to have two extra letters pages for the backlash.  He then went on to say he thought public ownership was best after that.  Opportunistic t####r. Never trust a tory.

They tried to sell off Cannock Chase?

Phillistines!

I remember the yearly school trip from primary school.

Coach to somewhere on the Cannock to Rugeley road, then a steady walk through the Chase to Milford, a short break for food, then pick up the coach for a trip over to Chasewater for the amusement arcade, then back home.

Ah happy days.

Bob

Yes tried to sell the forestry commission land off but there was a massive public backlash and they backed down.  The fact they even tried to says a lot about them. 

the trainbasher

@Bob way I see it would you rather have cuts to vital public services or things like a forest sold off to avoid cuts

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Oh shut up it was nothing to do with avoiding cuts it was purely ideological. The tories want to get rid of anything publicly provided and privatise it or get rid all together.  Theyre scum. I bet you can't wait for a fully privatised health service ...

Bob

Oh and didnt George Osborne say hed have eliminated the deficit by 2015?  He hasnt even halved it...

the trainbasher

Yeah because the Labour Party and the Liberal Democrats won't allow him to do what is required!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

What obliterate every public service?  I suppose you like Iain Duncan Smith too....

the trainbasher

And the sadly departed Margaret Thatcher. May God rest her soul

Bob

She didn't have a soul. Hopefully her carcus is rotting in hell

the trainbasher

Bob

I think the only time Margaret Thatcher has been sadly missed was in Brighton in 1984 :-0

Westy

the trainbasher

At least the tories didn't sex up any dossiers!

Bob

No they just created a generation of dossers....

the trainbasher

Ah well I'm alright... :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk