News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrifirststage

Quote from: Bob on February 14, 2015, 03:54:51 PM
What so when theyre S##t I shouldnt criticise and kiss their arse like certain people on here. ....hmmmmm...complain to arriva are you having a laugh? ???? Have you seen their responses to complaints? Jesus. ..
Quite the reverse......if you re read my post,I have suggested you take you complaints much further.
If your local councillor cannot or will not assist,write to your MP.
FAILING ALL THIS,SEND A REGISTERED LETTER TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DB IN GERMANY,German service is supposedly legendary.
Like I say,complaining to members on the forum won't achieve much,other than bending our ears unnecessarily.

Bob

Is it allowed to run buses in service with emergency warning lights flashing ? That might be one for vosa..

Bob

On and one other thing on a service that advertises "power sockets and wifi" ( the 1) it might be an idea if the f#####g things worked and to have a driver that can give a better answer than "I dunno" when asked if theyre switched on or not. Ffs

Ashley 60171

Ill be honest these last two pages have kept me amused all day lol

BN

Quote from: cannockanorak on February 14, 2015, 01:14:30 PM
citaro 3004 on the X60 this morning at Cannock,is this a regular occurrence or covering a Cannock duty ? (assuming its still a tamworth bus) nice to see a bit of variety !!!  :D

Transferred in Jan.

arrifirststage

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on February 14, 2015, 04:46:28 PM
Ill be honest these last two pages have kept me amused all day lol
Bob is actually the personification of Victor Meldrew from "One Foot In The Grave".

BN

2143 has now left for Thurmaston.

Westy

Quote from: Bob on February 14, 2015, 04:07:01 PM
Have you seen who our MP is?? The nazi uniform wearing pro privatisation tory pillock? Id imagine he thinks along the lines of Mrs T that any one over a certain age who uses a bus is a failure in life... lol. Hopefully we'll have a decent one after the election

He's giving up at the election, isn't he?

Did I read somewhere the Tories were trying to parachute a name in?

Tony

Quote from: Bob on February 14, 2015, 04:07:01 PM
Have you seen who our MP is?? The nazi uniform wearing pro privatisation tory pillock? Id imagine he thinks along the lines of Mrs T that any one over a certain age who uses a bus is a failure in life... lol. Hopefully we'll have a decent one after the election

At least he has turned up at Hednesford Station at 6am some mornings asking commuters their views, and if they have any problems he can help with and actually talking to people. I have never seen any of the Labour councillors anywhere let alone at that time in the morning. The Labour hopeful for the general election has set up a shop in Market Street for people to express their views to him and vice versa. I actually thought this was a good idea, except... I have never seen any in there yet. I want to speak to him before the election to ask his personal views on things. He stands no chance of getting me to vote for him if I cannot even find him.

Westy

Must admit I had a Tory volunteer turn up at my door after the local elections, trying to find out why I didn't vote in the most recent one(I was on holiday & never bothered to sort out a postal vote!).

He asked me who I would vote for.

'Not your lot mate', was the reply.

As it happened, I lived in a ward where one of the winners actually passed away after the election & it had to be rerun, so I was able to cast my vote after all!

Bob

If he asked me what my views were id have said "give us back what we own you privatising right wing t##t". Remember when the tories tried to sell off the chase? He put a column in the local paper saying he basically agreed with it. The following week they had to have two extra letters pages for the backlash.  He then went on to say he thought public ownership was best after that.  Opportunistic t####r. Never trust a tory.

the trainbasher

Well in that case @Bob you'll never trust me because I am a card carrying, labour hating, privatisation loving, fully paid up Tory party member...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

arrifirststage

Quote from: Bob on February 14, 2015, 06:56:07 PM
If he asked me what my views were id have said "give us back what we own you privatising right wing t##t". Remember when the tories tried to sell off the chase? He put a column in the local paper saying he basically agreed with it. The following week they had to have two extra letters pages for the backlash.  He then went on to say he thought public ownership was best after that.  Opportunistic t####r. Never trust a tory.
Whatever my political views,I would imagine they would be better expressed in less profanity strewn language than that.

Bob

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 14, 2015, 06:58:35 PM
Well in that case @Bob you'll never trust me because I am a card carrying, labour hating, privatisation loving, fully paid up tory party member.

Oh well...somebodys gotta be...

John

Quote from: Westy on February 14, 2015, 12:51:55 PM

By the way, where do you get the bus leaflets from in Cannock?

I looked for that market stall after the last time I asked & couldnt find it & the Prince Of Wales had out of date leaflets!

Anyway...

You can get leaflets from Cannock library, on the top floor by the desk. The Market Stall was closed the last time I was on Cannock. The stall doesn't appear to be open on Saturdays, and the woman puts the stand away

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk