News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Yea then maybe they can replace buses that break down in the bus station instead of missing journeys out

Bob

Im on W108 EWU at the moment.  Its pretty smooth and extremely quiet especially considering it's a voith. Towers above any commander or pulsar, at least its not underpowered and your not deafened by a bus that over revs and screams every time it pulls off. Plus the voith/ renowns have coach seats :)

Tony

Here is the finished look of the Streetlites for the 1 & 2
http://wmbusphotos.com/Arriva/3302a.html

The front is very bland, all one colour, no fleetname on the metal, just Sapphire on the windscreen, but the sides do look nice

Bob

They look ok but theyre still possibly one of the most hideous looking buses ever built and you cant polish a turd. They also look smaller than the commanders. Does anyone know what the seating capacity is?

leewhayward29

Quote from: Tony on October 18, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

The front is very bland, all one colour, no fleetname on the metal, just Sapphire on the windscreen, but the sides do look nice

I can see free wi-fi and power on broad what is the 3rd on I can't make it out. Can you or anyone tell me what it is please and thank you
Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Tony

Quote from: leewhayward29 on October 18, 2014, 06:02:57 PM

I can see free wi-fi and power on broad what is the 3rd on I can't make it out. Can you or anyone tell me what it is please and thank you

It says 'real time app'

leewhayward29

Quote from: Tony on October 18, 2014, 06:26:17 PM
Quote from: leewhayward29 on October 18, 2014, 06:02:57 PM

It says 'real time app'

Thank you Tony are they in service now or not yet

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

Bob

It should say "dont bother trying to get a timetable online" lol. I cant believe cannocks losing its volvos. Possibly the only decent single deckers theyve got

leewhayward29

Quote from: Bob on October 18, 2014, 06:51:26 PM
It should say "dont bother trying to get a timetable online" lol. I cant believe cannocks losing its volvos. Possibly the only decent single deckers theyve got

When

PM

Guess it makes sense to try to standardize the fleet and concentrate certain types at particular garages. I know in the North East that that seems to be the focus.

I agree with Tony that they look bland at the front but nice from the side. I reckon they look far nicer in this livery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2/15365234909/

The interiors look good even on these ones and the Sapphire ones are to an even higher specification.

Still, hopefully it'll lead to some growth in passenger numbers as has been seen in the North East.

arrivadays

Where the voith Volvos going?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Ashley

Quote from: arrivadays on October 18, 2014, 08:20:53 PM

See my comment on the previous page

Quote from: leewhayward29 on October 18, 2014, 07:20:59 PM
Quote from: Bob on October 18, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

When

The same. Think the launch is this week, isn't really as though theyre gone forever if they're mostly at Wardles

Bob

They go into service on 27th October.  If theyre 44 seater buses judging by how small they look I wouldnt imagine the legroom will be brilliant.  The whole of cannocks single deck fleet will npw be lightweight crap. Knackered darts, clapped out commanders and ex stafford pulsars along with a handful of cadets. And newer pulsars on 60 & pye greens

BN

Quote from: arrivadays on October 18, 2014, 08:20:53 PM

Possibility of being new Training vehicles. Not confirmed yet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk