News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: Winston on August 13, 2014, 07:30:00 PM
Quote from: Nathan on August 13, 2014, 07:21:50 PM
Quote from: BN on August 13, 2014, 05:58:53 PM
Quote from: Bob on August 13, 2014, 02:42:34 PM
So with 9 streetlites coming and four deckers,  13 buses should be leaving cannocks fleet.  Wonder what they'll be. Im hoping so.e of the volvos stay, they're repainted look smart and largely refurbished.  The darts havent been resprayed are threadbare and very knackered.  Hmmmmm maybe the current route 1 buses will move on or even the stafford pulsars

You'll be suprised what goes when 4201-4204 turn up!

The 63 plates?

I'm thinking 52 plate Commanders might move to Wednesfield?

They could be used on the 10 cascading the DAF DB250's with ALX400 bodies elsewhere

Ashley

W-Ewu's to wardles or commanders to Telford perhaps or some mpd's to the scrapman. Talk amongst yourselves...

Bob

V609 DBC has just had a retrim and repaint, the ewus are resprayed and refurbed internally. The darts with the exception of sno3 lgc are all in the old livery and most are absolutely knackered. The route 1 commanders need a refurb and respray badly. Maybe the cadets might move on. Possibly the current 74/5 branded buses might be surplus to requirements?

Ashley

3609 is old news and I am aware of the paintschemes other mentions vehicles plus their condition. The point in making is that why don't Arriva standatdise the vehicle types at each garage, its just a suggestion

williamposh

First 5 Streetlites due next week

Bob

Quote from: Ashley on August 13, 2014, 09:40:49 PM
3609 is old news and I am aware of the paintschemes other mentions vehicles plus their condition. The point in making is that why don't Arriva standatdise the vehicle types at each garage, its just a suggestion

If they were gonna standardise vehicle types why send commanders to telford when they only have one or two left ? One of the Leicester garages would make more sense

Trident 4609

How long has 2732 been resprayed/refurbed for? Was looking very smart yesterday. Looked like it had only recently been done

Busman Jamie

2732 has been out about a week in interurban liverey, with regards to transfers, the 3 EWU volvos could go to Telford to replace the last 3 N reg scanias, the remaining alx300's to wardles with the rest of the batch, that's 7 buses gone and replaced

Bob

Surely the worst darts will go? They're an embarrassment!

Tony

Cannock driver just told me first New streelite just arrived this morning

stuartn

Maybe some of the V*** DBC batch could end up at Hinckley Bus as they've got a lot of non DDA compliant buses left or even trainers to replace the current ones which are getting on.

arrivadays

Quote from: Busman Jamie on August 14, 2014, 11:38:55 PM
2732 has been out about a week in interurban liverey, with regards to transfers, the 3 EWU volvos could go to Telford to replace the last 3 N reg scanias, the remaining alx300's to wardles with the rest of the batch, that's 7 buses gone and replaced

Volvos for Telford please! :D
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

No ! We need em at cannock to strike a balance with the VDL crap! Lol

A volvo can make it up a hill without going into kickdown!  :)

arrivadays

Would be nice to have them in Telford. I actually thought that the stop request bells were only near the front, but I now know that the rest are on the "walls" (so to speak).
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Busman Jamie

Telford can have the heaps of shit!!! Well have the scanias :-p

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk