News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Deckers in Cannock

Started by Discodave, August 20, 2012, 01:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

i hope Cannock gets a few more deckers :-)

arrivaaston

It is nice to see deckers in cannock that aren't from wardle but I do think there wasted on pye greens, as its been said before, maybe be ideal if the pye greens were half horly rather than every 12 mins!!

covlad27

I think the other decker at cannock is 4792

Bob

its pity that Cannocks routes interwork, cos they could be used on the 60/70 and even the 1 if it was routed under the other bridge! I really hope the Stafford services do get converted!!!!

arrivaaston

The deckers could be used on the 70 route that interconnects with the 560 because I'm sure when travel did the 560 they used deckers and there used to be a decker used on the 31 rugeley to cannock route

Bob

The 31 goes up Brunswick road now so deckers would struggle. Plus the 70 is a busy route but the 560 & 76 which it interworks with are pretty quiet. Theres bound to be some service revisions coming up soon, cos Cannock havent had any for a while. I wonder if there is any truth in the rumour about the 75 being shortened

Westy

Is there much traffic between Cannock & Penkridge to justify shortening the route?

At least there's a Sunday service thesedays.

Green Bus/Warstones were Monday to Saturday daytimes only weren't they, from memory.

Bob

Its only rumour apparently, but it would make sense cos everyone would use the 76 which is not that busy currently

arrivaaston

Would make sense to do that with the 75 and decker the 74's as most people prefer that 1 2 stafford, and on the subject of green bus it used to run mon-sat but wasn't it changed to saturday only and even then wasn't it like every 3 hours summert daft like that and if deckers do come back for 74's surely arriva would have something more modern than a trident??

Bob

I reckon theyll put Gemini's from somewhere on it

tphi12000

Quote from: covlad27 on October 19, 2012, 09:31:43 PM
I think the other decker at cannock is 4792
can anyone confirm the 2nd ALX400  , as 4792 was repoted at Thurmaston last week and there appeared to be 2 in the yard tonight. Tony
Tony

covlad27

S218 JUA 4792 is the other ALX 400 decker parked up in Cannocks yard

Bob

Any more deckers coming to Cannock?

tphi12000

Quote from: Trident 4609 on October 23, 2012, 06:53:24 PM
One of the ALX 400 S*** JUA double decks was coming back into wolverhampton about 16:35 on the A1
4791 is on there tonight seen heading out of service towards Wolverhampton 21.00. Tony
Tony

SW 2012

Your wish for more Deckers at Cannock ( BOB ) has come true Cannock now have 3 Deckers on / S213 JUA / 4787 ( newest arrival ) / S217 JUA / 4791 / S218 JUA / 4792

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk