News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Midlands Bus Area Map and Guides

Started by Bus Man K2, October 30, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 28, 2021, 01:51:15 PM
Don't think the 74 has changed in many years except for roadworks

Quote from: Pat on January 28, 2021, 01:57:10 PM
Yes, the 74, 87, 126 & 229 were using Trindle Road temporarily due to roadworks, but are back to normal kin of route.

I will take you words for it now... and get back on topic!! 😁

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:00:40 PM
I will take you words for it now... and get back on topic!! 😁
It was made one way due to the Metro works. 

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 28, 2021, 01:59:59 PM
Recently, due to Castle Hill metro works, everything has been diverted.  The 74 has always gone up Castle Hill normally.

I've not been down Castle Hill for a while, so not sure if the works are still there?

I'm talking about on outbound journeys to Birmingham omly not in reverse!!!! 😁 As I've just posted I'll take both your words for it..and get back onto topic before it alll gets like it did last time!! 😁

Bus Man K2

Can I just double check with you @Tony  that NX are not changing the 17E to just 17 anytime soon.. Only as I have heard rumers of that change!! 😁 I wanted to just check that they are rumers and not true!! 😁

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:03:19 PM
I'm talking about on outbound journeys to Birmingham omly not in reverse!!!! 😁 As I've just posted I'll take both your words for it..and get back onto topic before it alll gets like it did last time!! 😁
Both inbound and outbound use Castle Hill.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 28, 2021, 02:10:16 PM
Both inbound and outbound use Castle Hill.

Thanks for that @Pat.

I do really appreciate the help that everybody is giving... In fact some of the observatioms I haven't picked up... its only now that I have due to everyone on here and also I have time to compare the timetable map time the area map.

On another note is the 1 (Wolveehampton) still branded or has it been de-branded? I don't think it isanymoe!! 😁  but not sure!!! 😁

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:18:45 PM
Thanks for that @Pat.

I do really appreciate the help that everybody is giving... In fact some of the observatioms I haven't picked up... its only now that I have due to everyone on here and also I have time to compare the timetable map time the area map.

On another note is the 1 (Wolveehampton) still branded or has it been de-branded? I don't think it isanymoe!! 😁  but not sure!!! 😁

I have just updated the entire fleet on the main site with all the branded buses so you can see which routes currently have branding. The 1 hasn't been branded since the buses were used in Dundee nearly 2 years ago

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:18:45 PM
Thanks for that @Pat.

1 is de branded.  Only branded routes are 2,3,4,6,10/A/B,59,8/X8

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 28, 2021, 02:21:50 PM
1 is de branded.  Only branded routes are 2,3,4,6,10/A/B,59,8/X8

Thanks @Pat

Do you know why it was de-branded or not? No worries if you don't... I was just curious!!! 😁

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:23:14 PM

Thanks @Pat

Do you know why it was de-branded or not? No worries if you don't... I was just curious!!! 😁
They were de branded when put into crimson when they went up to Dundee to do shuttles for the golf.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 28, 2021, 02:30:28 PM
They were de branded when put into crimson when they went up to Dundee to do shuttles for the golf.

Right that explains it all then...

Have you come across any other mistakes yet?

I certainly have since you pointed out the trindle road thing... Do you know if Bishop Milner has changed name as I think it has but not sure? 😁

In the blown up map of Dudley. Do you know if Dudley Colege is still  where it's currently shown.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:23:14 PM

Thanks @Pat

I told you that in my reply

Pat

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2021, 02:35:42 PM
Right that explains it all then...

Have you come across any other mistakes yet?

I certainly have since you pointed out the trindle road thing... Do you know if Bishop Milner has changed name as I think it has but not sure? 😁
Are you referring to the school?  It hasn't changed it's name.

Quote from: Tony on January 28, 2021, 02:39:06 PM
I think he possibly didn't know why they went to Dundee, hence my additional post.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 28, 2021, 02:39:06 PM

Sorry @Tony

I was replying to another post when your post came through.. So I didn't read it.. That's why I asked @Pat sorry...

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Pat on January 28, 2021, 02:40:32 PM
Are you referring to the school?  It hasn't changed it's name.
I think he possibly didn't know why they went to Dundee, hence my additional post.

Plus that's right @Pat.. I also was replying to your post I think and I didn't read @Tony post I know something had come thtough but when I posted the message  I didn't read the one that had come through!!! 😁

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk