News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Dudley Consultation

Started by Dom, July 22, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 26, 2019, 07:08:18 PM
The X8 proper layover & timetable as those great philposhsers of life BUCKS FIZZ would say are you living in."The Land Of Make OF Make Believe" just with my mates at the mercy of the worst most hopeless bus company in the UK NXWM with its 79 & 4M I advised against the worst bus service in the western world the totally incompetent and useless X8 as were heading home after the races it could be a long night with these cowboys that call themselves National Express West Midlands that try to protray themselves as a fit and proper bus company thats a laugh NXWM are not fit for purpose there utterly hopeless my mates using NXWM today know this after today even Deano he has had his eyes opened today NXWM are hopeless on any route bring on the QEPs in 2020 to free us from this rotten to the core bus company that is NXWM!!!!!
Wouldn't you be happy if Wolves Corporation 4535 would turn up on the X8? I mean it would brighten up the dullness of Blackheath... as it's pretty grim with the miserable weather...

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack on December 26, 2019, 07:58:37 PM
Wouldn't you be happy if Wolves Corporation 4535 would turn up on the X8? I mean it would brighten up the dullness of Blackheath... as it's pretty grim with the miserable weather...
Its even GRIMER putting up with the pathetic service we have had to use today from NXWM and if a Wolverhampton.Corporation livery bus such as 4535 turned up I would not board it under any circumstances on principal it has NO place in Blackheath its WMPTE /Midland Red (West) & Birmingham Coach Company/Diamond Bus country not a former corporation with no connection at all with Blackheaths Buses, the PN B7 in the WMPTE coach livery yes I used to go my swimming club on a MK1 WMPTE DP Leyland National on the 202 in that iconic livery but NEVER would I EVER board a Wolverhampton Corporation bus in Blackheath its totally wrong but looking out the windows of Blackheath Spoons with my mates at our Xmas Lights there are a lot worse places in the world to be...................

BN

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 26, 2019, 08:08:25 PM
Its even GRIMER putting up with the pathetic service we have had to use today from NXWM and if a Wolverhampton.Corporation livery bus such as 4535 turned up I would not board it under any circumstances on principal it has NO place in Blackheath its WMPTE /Midland Red (West) & Birmingham Coach Company/Diamond Bus country not a former corporation with no connection at all with Blackheaths Buses, the PN B7 in the WMPTE coach livery yes I used to go my swimming club on a MK1 WMPTE DP Leyland National on the 202 in that iconic livery but NEVER would I EVER board a Wolverhampton Corporation bus in Blackheath its totally wrong but looking out the windows of Blackheath Spoons with my mates at our Xmas Lights there are a lot worse places in the world to be...................
I'll get it booked on there tomorrow for you.

richardjones210368

Quote from: BN on December 26, 2019, 09:02:50 PM
I'll get it booked on there tomorrow for you.
Feel free I didnt use the useless X8 to Wolverhampton today and dont have to again this year & not till the 7th Jan.2020 its the excellent service of Diamond Bus till then & if 4535 turned up then I would wait for a 13A nobody in Blackheath with any concious would ever board a bus in Wolverhampton Corporations livery its shows what idiots NXWM are and are so out of touch with the real world if NXWM think a Wolverhampron Corporation bus has any relervance in Blackheath.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 26, 2019, 09:16:30 PM
nobody in Blackheath with any concious would ever board a bus in Wolverhampton Corporations livery its shows what idiots NXWM are and are so out of touch with the real world if NXWM think a Wolverhampron Corporation bus has any relervance in Blackheath.
To the general public its just another bus.
And everyone else would board it whatever livery it is in.

Sometimes NX will put a 101 or 16 branded bus on the 94, which equally holds no connection with the 94 or with any of the areas the 94 serves, but everyone still gets on the bus.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on December 26, 2019, 10:58:19 PM
To the general public its just another bus.
And everyone else would board it whatever livery it is in.
Your point is irelevant that is the same operator running a bus on.any of its services thats fine. My piont is that National Express West Midlands is NOT A FIT or proper operatior if it operates a so called hertirage in area that is has no connection and proves how out of touch the operator is with its passengers and whatever you say if you were a Baggies fan would you ever wear a Villa shirt. I would NEVER be seen dead on a Wolverhampton Corporation bus never been on one in my life. BLACKHEATH is BMMO/Midland Red (West)  WMPTE/WMT  & Birmingham Coach Company NEVER EVER WOLVERHAMPTON.CORPORATION & if anyone suggests otherwise its laughable I will grant you the good people of Blackheath get so fed up waiting for the X8 they would get on anything in.desperation.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 26, 2019, 11:23:21 PM
Your point is irelevant that is the same operator running a bus on.any of its services thats fine.
So its fine to use 4535 on the X8 then since that is a National Express West Midlands Bus, being used on a National Express West Midlands route. Whatever livery it may be in. Not a different operator.

My piont is that National Express West Midlands is NOT A FIT or proper operatior if it operates a so called hertirage in area that is has no connection and proves how out of touch the operator is
Wouldn't really consider it unfit for purpose, using it in another area.
Think people would much rather an adequate bus turns up ontime. I think people would prefer the double decker being used adequately, rather than 751 turning up with no more room/limited capacity.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

j789

Your point is irelevant that is the same operator running a bus on.any of its services thats fine. My piont is that National Express West Midlands is NOT A FIT or proper operatior if it operates a so called hertirage in area that is has no connection and proves how out of touch the operator is with its passengers and whatever you say I would NEVER get on a bus in.Wolverhampton.Corporation.colours in Blackheath if you were a Baggies fan would you ever wear a Villa shirt. BLACKHEATH is BMMO/Midland Red (West)  WMPTE & Birmingham Coach Company NEVER EVER WOLVERHAMPTON.CORPORATION & if anyone suggests otherwise its laughable I will grant you the good people of Blackheath get so fed up waiting for the X8 they would get on anything in.desperation.

What an absolutely ridiculous post! If you truly have such a strong held belief about buses running around an area in a different livery how can you constantly bang on about the 'brilliance' of diamond who have buses in service still in many previous operators colours, often seen old central bus, Preston bus, the old Bristol area company livery etc etc running into Worcester on the 303. Do you think the local passengers care, of course they don't! As long as it's a bus that takes them comfortably from
A to B the vast majority of passengers do not care what colour it is.

I really used to enjoy this site for interesting updates and discussion but this constant NXWM criticism is getting tedious now.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on December 26, 2019, 11:44:07 PM
So its fine to use 4535 on the X8 then since that is a National Express West Midlands Bus, being used on a National Express West Midlands route. Whatever livery it may be in.
No not in any way if its in Wolverhampton.Corporation colours and not in.NXWM livery and to be frank why paint a bus in a forgotten corporation that no one remembers and was defunct before I was born 51 years ago its utterly stupid so why would you use it on a traditional BMMO/WMPTE route its bonkers.Lets face who cares about Wolverhampton Corporation save for its trollybuses at least BMMO is holding on for dear life in.First Midland Red Buses Limited and as for Diamond Bus I do not notice them repainting buses in previous owners colours did you @j789 actually use NXWM buses today and had to endure the awfull service I did I only complain about the buses I actually use and today as ever NXWM were rubbish I would be more than happy to be proved otherwise perhaps if you never actually use NXWM you might  find the comments tedious but thats your opinion.

MW

Quote from: j789 on December 26, 2019, 11:48:03 PM
What an absolutely ridiculous post! If you truly have such a strong held belief about buses running around an area in a different livery how can you constantly bang on about the 'brilliance' of diamond who have buses in service still in many previous operators colours, often seen old central bus, Preston bus, the old Bristol area company livery etc etc running into Worcester on the 303. Do you think the local passengers care, of course they don't! As long as it's a bus that takes them comfortably from
A to B the vast majority of passengers do not care what colour it is.

I really used to enjoy this site for interesting updates and discussion but this constant NXWM criticism is getting tedious now.

This guy is pissing a lot of people off on this forum. I'm surprised his idiotic posts are being tolerated by moderators. I think this is another nutter that needs to be rejected from here so he can trouble the people of Facebook alongside his fellow kind.

Ridiculous. Can the moderators remove him? It's gone on long enough now hasn't it?

richardjones210368

Quote from: MW on December 27, 2019, 12:01:42 AM
This guy is pissing a lot of people off on this forum. I'm surprised his idiotic posts are being tolerated by moderators. I think this is another nutter that needs to be rejected from here so he can trouble the people of Facebook alongside his fellow kind.

Ridiculous. Can the moderators remove him? It's gone on long enough now hasn't it?
@MW I only post about using NXWM today from West Bromwich to Wolverhampton Racecourse and back.to Blackheath what do.you not like about the reality of using the companys services today  or is this a fantasy bus forum? Ok over to you @Tony just remind me did your NXWM X8 actually turn up at the timetabled time last Friday & wasnt the 48 twenty mins late leaving the QE so there point is?

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 27, 2019, 12:05:32 AM
@MW I only post about using NXWM today from West Bromwich to Wolverhampton Racecourse and back.to Blackheath what do.you not like about the reality of using the companys services today  or is this a fantasy bus forum?
I'd hardly consider a Wolverhampton double decker being used on a Wolverhampton double decker route a problem.
Also from my own experience I don't think they are as bad as you are claiming.
Certainly on my return trip from Solihull on Tuesday afternoon (2 buses) I didn't have any problems and both buses were operating on time.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 27, 2019, 12:05:32 AM
Ok over to you @Tony just remind me did your NXWM X8 actually turn up at the timetabled time last Friday?
They don't delibratley decide they are going to run late. There would have been a problem somewhere. From what I remember there was heavy congestion last Friday, with schools also finishing early for Christmas. Lots of services were affected, not just the X8.
Surely you expected there to be delays and congestion on the last Friday before Christmas. The buses can't fly.
Quote from: Tony on December 20, 2019, 03:17:09 PM

We currently have widespread congestion across the network, causing severe delays across many core services, particularly those serving the shopping areas. This congestion is being intensified by many schools breaking up for the Christmas festive holidays.

The congestion and disruption to services is expected to intensify further as we approach the afternoon peak.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on December 27, 2019, 12:10:45 AM
I'd hardly consider a Wolverhampton double decker being used on a Wolverhampton double decker route a problem.
Certainly on my return trip from Solihull on Tuesday afternoon (2 buses) I didn't have any problems and both buses were operating on time.
They don't delibratley decide they are going to run late. There would have been a problem somewhere.
Surely you expected there to be delays and congestion on the Friday before Christmas. The buses can't fly.
Well my Diamond Bus 231 was smack on time last Friday and using Hagley Rd services for over 20 years I had never encountered the total incompetence of the services on the friday before xmas ever before but your quite right Wolverhampton Corporation buses should be used on its home services not the BMMO/WMPTE 126/140 it has NO connection with.The pre September 2018 timetables were fine but NXWM bought to Blackheath utter chaos earlier this week there was a 4M to Merry Hill with a 4M to Cradley Heath behind it BONKERS!

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on December 27, 2019, 12:10:45 AM
They don't delibratley decide they are going to run late. There would have been a problem somewhere. From what I remember there was heavy congestion last Friday, with schools also finishing early for Christmas. Lots of services were affected, not just the X8.
Surely you expected there to be delays and congestion on the last Friday before Christmas. The buses can't fly.
The post you quoted from @Tony was yet again an attempt to excuse such a terrible service from.a terrible operator where you at the Kings Head had 2 Quinton 9s turn.up.together when I got off my 231 there were 2 NXWM 4Hs together its just a rubbish service that makes all the excuses laughable. Remember I only comment on the journeys i have actually used

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 27, 2019, 12:46:21 AM
The post you quoted from @Tony was yet again an attempt to excuse such a terrible service from.a terrible operator where you at the Kings Head had 2 Quinton 9s turn.up.together when I got off my 231 there were 2 NXWM 4Hs together its just a rubbish service that makes all the excuses laughable.
From what I saw last Friday, the services were  running late due to heavy congestion and lots of services were having problems. So what Tony said is correct.
Have to presume you don't look out the window when your on the bus either, so have never seen any of the congestion.
Presumably this 231 Service isn't a major service and doesn't go through many congestion points either then.

Not sure why it even matters that a service was running late on December 20th (a day when there was major congestion) a whole week later.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk