News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Winston on December 20, 2019, 03:12:23 PM
How can a bus arriving 20 mins late make NXWM the worst bus company in the UK? No one can predict the traffic, the roads will be busier all throughout today as a lot of people are breaking up from work / going to works Xmas parties / last minute Xmas shopping..... my Uber trip to Kinver has just doubled in price due to demand.

This is the same bus company / group that wins awards for safety amongst other things....

We currently have widespread congestion across the network, causing severe delays across many core services, particularly those serving the shopping areas. This congestion is being intensified by many schools breaking up for the Christmas festive holidays.

The congestion and disruption to services is expected to intensify further as we approach the afternoon peak.

winston

Quote from: Tony on December 20, 2019, 03:17:09 PM
We currently have widespread congestion across the network, causing severe delays across many core services, particularly those serving the shopping areas. This congestion is being intensified by many schools breaking up for the Christmas festive holidays.

The congestion and disruption to services is expected to intensify further as we approach the afternoon peak.

Exactly! It will be busy all througout the day, as everyone is breaking up at random times.... Plus the weather will not be helping matters either.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Winston on December 20, 2019, 03:12:23 PM
How can a bus arriving 20 mins late make NXWM the worst bus company in the UK? No one can predict the traffic, the roads will be busier all throughout today as a lot of people are breaking up from work / going to works Xmas parties / last minute Xmas shopping..... my Uber trip to Kinver has just doubled in price due to demand.

This is the same bus company / group that wins awards for safety amongst other things....
Awards for ineptness no doubt! Have you not considered the excellent Diamond Bus service to Kinver just at Kings Head and 2 Quinton 9s have arrived together NXWM is utterly hopeless and a bit of rain is no excuse!

Tony

Quote from: Winston on December 20, 2019, 03:18:57 PM
Exactly! It will be busy all througout the day, as everyone is breaking up at random times.... Plus the weather will not be helping matters either.

Passenger numbers in the West Midlands are growing by more than all the other PTE area put together at the moment. I don't think that would be happening if 87% of service were run by a 'cowboy operator

see  https://www.wmca.org.uk/news/millions-more-bus-journeys-in-the-west-midlands-following-investment-in-network

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 20, 2019, 03:22:11 PM
Passenger numbers in the West Midlands are growing by more than all the other PTE area put together at the moment. I don't think that would be happening if 87% of service were run by a 'cowboy operator

see  https://www.wmca.org.uk/news/millions-more-bus-journeys-in-the-west-midlands-following-investment-in-network
Passenger growth is due to emphisis The Mayor and the priority he is giving buses with the Bus Partnerships to get a better service for all nothing to do with NXWM & the other operators and there really is no need to direct to me a survey I was part off!

BN

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM
NXWM has to be the WORST bus company in the UK the 48 I have just boarded at the QE after having a bioposy is 20 mims late the company is an utter disgrace and not fit to run a bath let alone a bus company!
But your not moaning till 06:48 on the 7th Jan are you!

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 03:26:18 PM
Passenger growth is due to emphisis The Mayor and the priority he is giving buses with the Bus Partnerships to get a better service for all nothing to do with NXWM & the other operators and there really is no need to direct to me a survey I was part off!

So the operators have nothing to do with it?

We all know you hate NXWM, but the infrastructure improvements on routes only happen when operators agree to vehicle improvements.

And the link is not to a survey and nothing you were involved in. It is a statement about passenger numbers.

BN

BN

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 01:00:56 PM
Its never working on the X8 when it actually turns up crap buses I am afraid.
CCTV is working on all the WN Platinums

richardjones210368

Quote from: BN on December 20, 2019, 04:02:17 PM
Apparently he's not moaning until 7th Jan???
Well not unless I have to use the X8 beforehand so glad to be back now on a competent bus operator again thank god as the Diamond Bus 231 I am on has left bang on time. Good Old Diamond!

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 20, 2019, 03:57:19 PM
So the operators have nothing to do with it?

We all know you hate NXWM, but the infrastructure improvements on routes only happen when operators agree to vehicle improvements.

And the link is not to a survey and nothing you were involved in. It is a statement about passenger numbers.
OK if you say so. Hopefully I will have no need of your rotten bus service again till 7th January today was a hospital call back that came out of the blue to the QE and the total incompetency of MXWM ability to run a competent bus service today was staggering so on that note Have A Very Merry Christmas Tony.

richardjones210368

Quote from: BN on December 20, 2019, 04:03:32 PM
CCTV is working on all the WN Platinums
I have not used it this week and it failed to turn up at 12.50 today so cannot comment.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 04:37:31 PM
I have not used it this week and it failed to turn up at 12.50 today so cannot comment.

As a passenger you cannot tell if the CCTV is working anyway

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM
NXWM has to be the WORST bus company in the UK the 48 I have just boarded at the QE after having a bioposy is 20 mims late the company is an utter disgrace and not fit to run a bath let alone a bus company!

The 48 is one of the most reliable bus services that nx operate. I travel on it every day twice a day very rarely late at all.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 20, 2019, 04:39:50 PM
As a passenger you cannot tell if the CCTV is working anyway
HAPPY CHRISTMAS Tony! See You Next Year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk