News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 20, 2019, 12:41:40 PM
Your seriously moaning about not having a 68/69 plate platinum. Wow. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you were an enthusiast. Scanias have all recently been retrimmed and repainted which was hugely needed. There is no difference between any of the 66-69 plate platinum's. People soon mess them up.
Yes the buses are in a terrible state on the X8 and an utter disgrace attracting numerous acts of unsocial behaviour directed towards me from other passengers which have had to be reported under the mayors "See Something Say Something"  which never once occured in twenty years of the 140. Oh & SURPRISE SURPRISE the 12.50 X8 from the Market Place hasnt turned up so have got a Diamond Bus 4H to get an 9 what an utter disgrace the X8 service is & I am on holiday!!!!

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 12:51:26 PM
Yes the buses are in a terrible state on the X8 and an utter disgrace attracting numerous acts of unsocial behaviour directed towards me from other passengers which have had to be reported under the mayors "See Something Say Something"  which never once occured in twenty years of the 140.

That's just how people are changing nothing to do with the bus. Platinum vehicles have very high levels of cctv, thus in theory deterring sensible people.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 20, 2019, 12:55:06 PM
That's just how people are changing nothing to do with the bus. Platinum vehicles have very high levels of cctv, thus in theory deterring sensible people.
Its never working on the X8 when it actually turns up crap buses I am afraid.

Trident 4194

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 20, 2019, 01:04:41 PM
Do you ever not complain?
No not when people defend the X8 on this forum and the 12.50 from Blackheath Market to Brum has FAILED TO TURN UP!!!!!

MW

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 01:07:44 PM
No not when people defend the X8 on this forum and the 12.50 from Blackheath Market to Brum has FAILED TO TURN UP!!!!!

Before we take your word for it, I think Tony should confirm whether or not you're right, or if you're lying again.

richardjones210368

Quote from: MW on December 20, 2019, 01:28:15 PM
Before we take your word for it, I think Tony should confirm whether or not you're right, or if you're lying again.
The 12:50 ex Market Place DID NOT TURN UP BEFORE I.GOT A DIAMOND BUS 4H I AM.NO LIAR IF IT DID IT WAS HOPELESSLY LATE PROVING HOW  UNRELIABLE THE SERVICE IS.
Well.Tony Over To You did the X8 arrive at 12.50?

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 01:32:04 PM
The 12:50 ex Market Place DID NOT TURN UP BEFORE I.GOT A DIAMOND BUS 4H I AM.NO LIAR IF IT DID IT WAS HOPELESSLY LATE PROVING HOW  UNRELIABLE THE SERVICE IS.

Yes it was late due to Wolverhampton grinding to a halt, the same as most towns in the West Midlands. Diamond's 4H as well as NXWM's 4H's are also running late today

Trident 4194

Diamond are also running late on the 4H. And of course NX are. It's 5 days before Christmas of course traffic is going to cause buses to be late

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 20, 2019, 01:53:08 PM
Diamond are also running late on the 4H. And of course NX are. It's 5 days before Christmas of course traffic is going to cause buses to be late
Ha Ha you finally cannot defend the hopeleslly unreliable utter disgrace that is the X8 my DIAMOND BUS 4H TURNED UP thats the difference the sooner we can get QEPs across the West Midlands to regulate such a cowboy operator like NXWM the better! & A Very Merry Christmas to you & your family @Tony.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 02:08:21 PM
Ha Ha you finally cannot defend the hopeleslly unreliable utter disgrace that is the X8 my DIAMOND BUS 4H TURNED UP thats the difference the sooner we can get QEPs across the West Midlands to regulate such a cowboy operator like NXWM the better! & A Very Merry Christmas to you & your family @Tony.

They both turned up, and they were both late

MW

You lied on the other post where I told you the time and fleet number of every 4H. You stated that there wasn't 226 branded Streetlites on the 4H, when in fact 3 out of 4 buses where 226 branded Streetlites.

You spoke to me in the same manner that you're doing now, with your caps lock on. When I corrected you, you shrivelled up and edited all your posts presumably out of embarrassment that you'd been caught out talking rubbish and eventually apologised.

So forgive me (and the vast majority of other members on this forum) if I don't believe a single post of yours.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 20, 2019, 02:17:46 PM
They both turned up, and they were both late
NXWM has to be the WORST bus company in the UK the 48 I have just boarded at the QE after having a bioposy is 20 mims late the company is an utter disgrace and not fit to run a bath let alone a bus company!

richardjones210368

Quote from: MW on December 20, 2019, 02:20:35 PM
You lied on the other post where I told you the time and fleet number of every 4H. You stated that there wasn't 226 branded Streetlit es on the 4H, when in fact 3 out of 4 buses where 226 branded Streetlit es.

You spoke to me in the same manner that you're doing now, with your caps lock on. When I corrected you, you shrivelled up and edited all your posts presumably out of embarrassment that you'd been caught out talking rubbish and eventually apologized.

So forgive me (and the vast majority of other members on this forum) if I don't believe a single post of yours.
Your choice but the moderator confirmed the X8 failed to arrive at 12.50 today! As for the 226 Streetlites that's a genuine mistake  I am sorry about I honestly hadn't noticed the branding on the 226 till I looked at one in Dudley Bus Station this week its so minimal I was expecting branding as we have on the 002 so I apologies for that I didn't realize the Streetlites were actually 226 branded!

winston

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM
NXWM has to be the WORST bus company in the UK the 48 I have just boarded at the QE after having a bioposy is 20 mims late the company is an utter disgrace and not fit to run a bath let alone a bus company!

How can a bus arriving 20 mins late make NXWM the worst bus company in the UK? No one can predict the traffic, the roads will be busier all throughout today as a lot of people are breaking up from work / going to works Xmas parties / last minute Xmas shopping..... my Uber trip to Kinver has just doubled in price due to demand.

This is the same bus company / group that wins awards for safety amongst other things....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk