News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Platinum

Started by JoNi, October 09, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny

6718 sent back to garage just after 14:00 because of an ABS light coming on or something like that, had to get off and wait for the next platinum on 957 6716
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Stevo

Doesn't that entitle you to some sort of compensation?

MW

Quote from: danny on July 07, 2015, 02:32:21 PM
6718 sent back to garage just after 14:00 because of an ABS light coming on or something like that, had to get off and wait for the next platinum on 957 6716

This latest 2015 batch of ADL vehicles seem to be having a lot of problems! I know they are all new models but this is taking the p*** surely! I know an ABS light is minor and probably the sensor, but still.

What with Walsall rumoured to have rejected them, the problems YW are having, AG, and evidently BC. Not good at all. I wonder if this will influence any decision NX make with future orders. I know it's all covered under warranty, but surely there is a line between that and having to constantly adjust whats out on the road due to faults!

Liberator9

@MW

Hopefully it's just a set of teething issues....what's up with the YW ones? However really if this persists, NX should switch to Wright/Volvo again. B7RLEs are a good set of reliable vehicles I'm led to believe.

JoNi

It was probably the cheapest package!

James4368

6716 on 900 (going Coventry) 0958
6717 on 957 (going Solihull) 0945
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

BU07 LGO

Quote from: MW on July 07, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
This latest 2015 batch of ADL vehicles seem to be having a lot of problems! I know they are all new models but this is taking the p*** surely! I know an ABS light is minor and probably the sensor, but still.

What with Walsall rumoured to have rejected them, the problems YW are having, AG, and evidently BC. Not good at all. I wonder if this will influence any decision NX make with future orders. I know it's all covered under warranty, but surely there is a line between that and having to constantly adjust whats out on the road due to faults!

Yeah 2 or 3 WA ones have oil leaks!

JoNi

6702 has lost it's £12.50 blob and lettering from the front upper deck windscreen.

BU07 LGO

6721 and 6722 now branded, same as 6701 and 6702

Stevo

Are any of the WA Platinums in service yet?

BU07 LGO

10th August they're out

The Fox 4846

33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

BU07 LGO

Quote from: The Fox 4846 on July 22, 2015, 06:15:38 PM
Which routes?

934/5/6 inter work and x51 and 997 do so I'm not sure what will happen on the 10th but apparently the streetly Rota (934/5/6) and City express (x51 and 997) are been put back together as one list, so word goes!

don

Sorry if this has been posted previously but have any more been delivered yet - presumably they need more than have been delivered for 10th August?

Have the faulty ones been rectified?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk