News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Thanks for the info :)

I guess the blue v reg and the alx200? can be used for spares for the rest of the darts.

Yes, that was why I asked re R404FFC-hope it is brought back into use as it is in brilliant condition.

75 mins is longer than NX allow-for them it is 35 mins each way...

Do you know if and how he intends to solve the issues with centro that arose ie not being allowed into bus stations or even mentioned in timetables?

the trainbasher

I don't know what is the plan with regards to dealing with centro, there again I haven't seen Mr Grs as I've been working on a project which concludes the first part in end of august.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 19, 2014, 07:06:40 PM
I don't know what is the plan with regards to dealing with centro, there again I haven't seen Mr Grs as I've been working on a project which concludes the first part in end of august.

No worries! Thanks for the info anyway :)

karl724223

Where they hiding today ????????

PM

Quote from: karl724223 on July 21, 2014, 01:16:56 PM
Where they hiding today ????????

Haven't you seen any then Karl?

karl724223

I've been on 297 all morning till 1230 havnt seen one at all

the trainbasher

Unless they're all parking at the Dudley or Stourbridge end all morning!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 21, 2014, 01:51:08 PM
Unless they're all parking at the Dudley or Stourbridge end all morning!!

They do seem to spend a fair bit of time parked up waiting to get back/leave on time.

karl724223

What from 7am to  1230 pm

karl724223

Been missing since Friday long park up break

the trainbasher

I think they need a route map!! ;-)

If they want I'm sure my company can do route training...for a fee :-)

karl724223

Need closing down giving cowboy operators a bad name

Steveminor

I know the owner hasn't been well. So hoping there isn't bad news & considering it has been mentioned on here about his ill health maybe some people on here shouldn't jump so quickly to joke about grs until we know everything is ok

the trainbasher

@Steveminor yes we appreciate that Mr Ram is ill but surely the drivers running in compliance with the timetable registered with VOSA is still a number one priority, especially as the licence could be took off them by vosa if they don't bother with compliance.

I'm sure with your many years in the industry you'd know what I'm talking about on how there is no excuse for non compliance.

karl724223

The owner drove one bus what about the other three drivers / buses 
Like already said could go to pi then looses op licence

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk