News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Part of the GRS Scrolling NIS destination display as photographed Wednesday at about 1715ish on a Stourbridge bound 246

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomsbusphotos/14479028961/

(It says on a full rotation: "Search Facebook for "GRS Travel"" then "GRS Travel - (phone number)")

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

Grs red dart about to leave dudley as 246E to russells hall hospital

the trainbasher

Quote from: Andrew on June 23, 2014, 10:25:57 AM

If it's a pointer, it's using led program number 5

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 23, 2014, 10:31:56 AM
Quote from: Andrew on June 23, 2014, 10:25:57 AM

If it's a pointer, it's using led program number 5

Yeah it was one of the pointers, only saw it at the last minute, i was looking at the penguins on the nx 246 lol

Stuharris 6360

Seen 3 GRS buses on the 246 today, they all seem to have someone in a hi vis vest with them, was thinking it maybe someone from Centro, but maybe not.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 23, 2014, 01:05:03 PM
Seen 3 GRS buses on the 246 today, they all seem to have someone in a hi vis vest with them, was thinking it maybe someone from Centro, but maybe not.
NXWM drivers possibly? Seen some on there before fraternising with the enemy!

Stuharris 6360

Possibly, but on one of the buses, the person was talking to one of the passengers. Seemed to be wearing something around her neck?

Thought it could be someone from Centro, but why would they have anything to do with Centro when they are not operating into any of there Bus Stations & GRS services are not shown oin there website?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

@wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) or investigating the competition...

andrew1991

It's centro, they're waiting at stop in king street

Liverpool Street

New topic due to the previous one somehow got merged with a totally off topic thread.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

vinh1000

Noticed GRS Travel posted this on FB

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

the trainbasher

Yep, GRS are kinda branching out...

Stuharris 6360

Saw this on the rear of one of there buses the other week, strangely that bus had a brake light not working  ??? ???

Lukeee

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 25, 2014, 10:12:13 PM
Saw this on the rear of one of there buses the other week, strangely that bus had a brake light not working  ??? ???

The irony

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 25, 2014, 10:31:47 AM
New topic due to the previous one somehow got merged with a totally off topic thread.

@Liverpool Street original GRS thread split from Avin a larf & re-instated/merged with GRS thread  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk