News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New tram

Started by karl724223, April 02, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

Quote from: Eric Shaw on February 23, 2015, 04:33:37 PM
I believe 31 was in service. It appeared to be one of the ten running in the morning.
ît in service went on in today  will upload photo Sunday  tram 31  https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/16476623297/

Stevo

34 was on test yesterday.

Solo1

will tram 11 the one in cream & blue ever be back in service as it seems a waste to paint it only have it now on the sideling's not in service 

wembley86

Quote from: Solo1 on February 28, 2015, 09:21:56 PM
will tram 11 the one in cream & blue ever be back in service as it seems a waste to paint it only have it now on the sideling's not in service
Will go into storage and possible back in use when Digbeth - Birmingham comes online

Stevo

32 on test today.

uniquicity

I got told that tram 21 was in service earlier this week.

Not sure if true. Don't recall seeing that one for a while

broma1k

I was at West Bromwich Wed & 08,18 & 20-27 were  all seen in service.

uniquicity

Quote from: broma1k on March 20, 2015, 07:32:20 PM
I was at West Bromwich Wed & 08,18 & 20-27 were  all seen in service.

I need 21, 22 and 31 for haulage currently

windy miller

can we assume that ALL 36? trams have actually been delivered to the wednesbury site? or are there still a couple missing? :-\
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

windy miller

Quote from: uniquicity on March 20, 2015, 07:39:39 PM

I need 21, 22 and 31 for haulage currently

I'm guessing you have actually ridden on tram 17 then??

uniquicity

Need that too. That one is definitely a long term absentee

Stevo

Of course there are only 20 new trams: 17-36. Has anyone seen 33, 35 or 36?

JIM H

A recent report on British Trams states there will be tram no.37 making 21 new trams. This confirms what Midland Metro staff told me last April when a new tram was first shown to the public at Snow Hill.

windy miller

A little bird told me that New tram 17 had its windscreen fall out apparently, fortunately while on test!  and currently being 'cannibalised'...So maybe the 37th tram will be a replacement...? unless you know different?... 

RW

Think I read somewhere some time ago that Centro had obtained additional funding to purchase an additional vehicle over and above the original order for 20.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk