News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

17:15 X51 from city has disappeared without trace, was tracking but never arrived.
So obviously everyone had to pile on the Cannock 17:25, so obviously that left late with passengers, some potentially wanting Bloxwich or Cannock, left behind
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

karl724223

Hagley road services running late due to the closure of newhall st for five weeks

Kevin

Potentially a bus missing off the X12 today? 14:42 Chelmsley Wood to city not tracking and not yet showed up, and noticed one not tracking earlier on me way out here about 11:30 from city

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on July 08, 2017, 02:47:59 PM
Potentially a bus missing off the X12 today? 14:42 Chelmsley Wood to city not tracking and not yet showed up, and noticed one not tracking earlier on me way out here about 11:30 from city

The 1442 is 6708 still at Solihull Station for some reason. All earlier journies ran and were tracked

Trident 4194

9 all screwed. 6108 I believe was the first 9E to Portland road which showed a lack of brains instead deciding to not stop at Stourbridge bus station and go straight out with no passengers
6106 was also on a 9E to Portland Road.

May I ask why nx bother paying that inspector in Stourbridge? He makes things worse??

RobQuinton

6116 did a journey starting from the Ivy Bush at about 16.40 & there was another MMC at the stop. Glad I got on a 120a as I was able to change buses at the Ivy Bush

JoNi

karl724223

Quote from: karl724223 on July 08, 2017, 12:39:43 AM
Hagley road services running late due to the closure of newhall st for five weeks
take note trident idiot

@karl724223 - Call anyone an idiot again, and you'll be having a nice break from the forum, I won't waste my time typing any 'blue' text next time..... Winston

Kevin

A couple of 66s were stuck on Elliot Street in Nechells about 17:15 due to an RTC.

John

Expect absolute chaos on the 67s and Suttons again till 5th September, as the Expressway on ramp from both Gravelly Hill and Tyburn Road are closed over the summer.

I was an hour late this morning and half an hour just, with adjustment 3 times

Kevin

Quote from: John on July 13, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
Expect absolute chaos on the 67s and Suttons again till 5th September, as the Expressway on ramp from both Gravelly Hill and Tyburn Road are closed over the summer.

I was an hour late this morning and half an hour just, with adjustment 3 times

Did wonder what was up with the 66 this morning so probably the same story there
Shame, because it has finally been made fairly reliable

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on July 13, 2017, 06:17:30 PM
Did wonder what was up with the 66 this morning so probably the same story there
Shame, because it has finally been made fairly reliable

To give you a clue an X3 left Six Ways, Erdington on time at 0728. It got to the stop just before the Aston Expressway (The Mount) at 08:44 and arrived at Aston University at 09:20 1hour 30 late.

Kevin

Well I'd imagine it's safe to say the Suttons will be in chaos today... Meanwhile up my end, Walsall Rd is queueing all the way down to Alexander Stadium

Jack

Quote from: Kevin on July 15, 2017, 12:38:35 PM
Well I'd imagine it's safe to say the Suttons will be in chaos today... Meanwhile up my end, Walsall Rd is queueing all the way down to Alexander Stadium
Down to the Tennis Court now. Absolute joke. 28's are running late upto 15 minutes late.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Kevin on July 15, 2017, 12:38:35 PM

Sutton's are fine. Only a couple that are running late I'm told. Just the X51/997(E)'s and 51's that are getting the brunt of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk