News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

There's been no problems or bad late running on the 9 today

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on June 16, 2017, 03:35:42 PM
There's been no problems or bad late running on the 9 today

The 4H on the other hand! Haha. There was convoys of 3 on tracker for the 9. Check departures from Stourbridge now then.

Jack

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 16, 2017, 11:43:21 AM
The 9 is gone to pot again it seems. Convoys of three
Loads of routes are like this. Even my local 28, which is ever 12 minutes comes late most of the time.
As I said before, don't you get tired of reporting Halesowen's buses running late?

@Jack B - Don't you get tired of passing comment...?? If you don't like it, don't read it & don't fill forum with comments like this, Winston

MW

Quote from: Jack B on June 16, 2017, 03:56:56 PM
Loads of routes are like this. Even my local 28, which is ever 12 minutes comes late most of the time.
As I said before, don't you get tired of reporting Halesowen's buses running late?

@Jack B - Don't you get tired of passing comment...?? If you don't like it, don't read it & don't fill forum with comments like this, Winston

@Winston that's an unfair thing to say to Jack. Of course he's going to read it. It's on the unread posts section, which I'm sure everyone clicks on to read what's the latest. We don't expect to be spammed by Trident 4194 on pointless things. I know he's a kid but this is ridiculous.

@MW - you know what I mean, stop trying to cause trouble stirring as per...... People need to learn to ignore posts they don't like / they are equally as guilty of filling up the forum full of junk trying to play Mod. Winston

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 16, 2017, 03:37:29 PM
The 4H on the other hand! Haha. There was convoys of 3 on tracker for the 9. Check departures from Stourbridge now then.

Do you actually see any of the late running you report?

Yesterday you didn't know about a problem right next to where you were complaining about, and today's late running is reporting off an app that doesn't actually tell you that a bus is late

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on June 16, 2017, 04:22:03 PM
Do you actually see any of the late running you report?

Yesterday you didn't know about a problem right next to where you were complaining about, and today's late running is reporting off an app that doesn't actually tell you that a bus is late

Yes of course I do

Kevin

3 8C's following each other round Nechells @ 18:18,  first two were 8E to Saltley other was too far behind but I guess it was a full route
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Squiz1971

Quote from: Kevin on June 22, 2017, 06:20:06 PM
3 8C's following each other round Nechells @ 18:18,  first two were 8E to Saltley other was too far behind but I guess it was a full route
Yes the 3rd one was an 8C @Kevin seen them myself while I was waiting at the 55/94 stop outbound

Jack

5's running up to ten minutes late since lunchtime. Due to the one Lane being closed on Newton Road between Pages Lane and Scott Arms. Bus Stop is also suspended at the Scott Arms Stop towards Pheasey. Due to Aldi extending their building.

Trident 4194

Scania on 4H was in convoy with 1773. Scania went straight back to Walsall from Halesowen as opposed to Hayley green loop

Trident 4194

3 4H due within 16 minutes of each other

Trident 4194

Surprisingly 2 4H in convoy one going to West Brom one going to walsall

BK63 YWP

I feel this thread is becoming the 4H is late thread... surprising he isn't stating if the 244 is late

@Chris - If you've got nothing constructive to post, please don't..... Winston
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Trident 4194

Quote from: Chris on July 06, 2017, 11:23:05 AM
I feel this thread is becoming the 4H is late thread... surprising he isn't stating if the 244 is late

@Chris - If you've got nothing constructive to post, please don't..... Winston

I do apologise for posting a late bus in a late bus thread. How silly of me

@Trident 4194 4H's running late / in convoy will become a regular sight now that the next phase of the M5 Motorway Viaduct Refurbishment Works starts and the M5 is down to 2 lanes in each direction / 30 mph speed limit, Winston

Westy

Any idea where the Dudley to Walsall 11 & 13's are?

@Tony If u have your box of tricks on you, a bloke has been waiting at Lea Avenue Wednesbury since 1630, & Ive been here since 1645 roughly.

Plenty of buses to Dudley. Nothing back to Walsall!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk