News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: Dom on July 28, 2016, 01:42:20 PM
Any routes that use broad Street are already screwed today due to the cycling event that has closed broad Street the diversion is pretty much following the route out of city for X10,9,120 ect.

Passed 3 9's together, a 120 and 120E, 2 X10's and a fair few harbornes together.
Had to do a double take around 1445; I'd saw a 24 (UID B7RLE) going onto Calthorpe Road from Islington Row.. Mystery Solved! :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

I was nearly 45 minutes late on the 907 this afternoon. Usual shopping traffic at New Oscott and Perry Barr, one trip it took nearly 15 minutes to get round the island at Perry Barr from coming off the overpasses. Plus the traffic lights were playing up on the Parade in Sutton again, stuck on red leaving Lower Parade. I was turned around at Perry Barr so only 10 minutes late finishing

John

Just passed 3 51s together at Newtown heading into City

BU07 LGO

Quote from: John on July 31, 2016, 05:37:37 PM
I was nearly 45 minutes late on the 907 this afternoon. Usual shopping traffic at New Oscott and Perry Barr, one trip it took nearly 15 minutes to get round the island at Perry Barr from coming off the overpasses. Plus the traffic lights were playing up on the Parade in Sutton again, stuck on red leaving Lower Parade. I was turned around at Perry Barr so only 10 minutes late finishing

That bus lane in Perry Barr is a waste of time, it's about time it was enforced

Kevin

00:07 51 last night was running 15 late, the last 33 turned up at One Stop on time and when I asked the driver he said other people were asking about the last 997 as well, so I'm guessing that was also late
Can't have been still a hangover from the M6 traffic at that time surely?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Solo1

They need cameras in bus lanes so when the car drivers
start getting fined for entering the bus lane hopfully it will help them to keep to time

Squiz1971

Erdington services in disarray as both sides of Sutton New Road Closed by Wilton Market due to Air Ambulance landing there about 40 mins ago all buses diverted at moment Sutton bound are going via Wood End Lane, Kingsbury Road back to route I believe, the other way not sure what the diversion is. A 15C was stuck at mini island on Orphanage Rd due to Police cordon and police tape on central reservation.

May be ok now as I had to walk to 11C stop as I couldn't get to bus stop by Wilton Market to catch the 28

John

Quote from: Squiz1971 on August 15, 2016, 04:33:40 PM
Erdington services in disarray as both sides of Sutton New Road Closed by Wilton Market due to Air Ambulance landing there about 40 mins ago all buses diverted at moment Sutton bound are going via Wood End Lane, Kingsbury Road back to route I believe, the other way not sure what the diversion is. A 15C was stuck at mini island on Orphanage Rd due to Police cordon and police tape on central reservation.

May be ok now as I had to walk to 11C stop as I couldn't get to bus stop by Wilton Market to catch the 28

From City is normal route now, I have not heard to City OK yet. I only lost a few minutes on my way to Minworth. Yes we are using Holly Lane to the 914 and then the 11 route to Six Ways.

Squiz1971

Quote from: John on August 15, 2016, 05:29:27 PM
From City is normal route now, I have not heard to City OK yet. I only lost a few minutes on my way to Minworth. Yes we are using Holly Lane to the 914 and then the 11 route to Six Ways.
I believe the incident was on the inbound side of Sutton New Road judging by things I briefly saw. Outbound only closed to allow for the air ambulance to land to pick up the casualty/ies @John

John

Quote from: Squiz1971 on August 15, 2016, 05:41:32 PM
I believe the incident was on the inbound side of Sutton New Road judging by things I briefly saw. Outbound only closed to allow for the air ambulance to land to pick up the casualty/ies @John

Yes it was by Wilton Market on the to City Side. I had to do the diversion in both directions so that must have been when the Air Ambulance had landed.

I lost all of about 15 minutes getting to Minworth. lost about 5 minutes on the diversion, then got stuck in Sutton for nearly 10 minutes as the lights on the Parade was blocked, with two buses heading up South parade couldn't get round the buses queuing at the lights to enter South parade, not helped by an idiot van driver who wouldn't move at first to let the 71 round freeing us all up. Left on time from Asda at 5.30pm, but came off 9 minutes late at the Uni

JPC

In Coventry at 4pm... four E400 buses in unison at The Quadrant on service 21 towards Wood End, should be a 10 minute summer frequency, no idea if any incident caused this.

Trident 4194

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 17, 2016, 06:43:24 PM
I give up on the 244 service

What time?

I can see very little late running on the 244 today

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on August 17, 2016, 06:55:22 PM
What time?

I can see very little late running on the 244 today

Oh pull the other one, they are so unreliable, always running 5 minutes late at least.

Apologies if sound harsh but really does need addressing

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 17, 2016, 07:17:53 PM
Oh pull the other one, they are so unreliable, always running 5 minutes late at least.

Apologies if sound harsh but really does need addressing

You haven't told me what time, because today only 5 journeys left Dudley Bus Station more than two minutes late

and going the other way only 5 buses left Halesowen over 5 minutes late all day

So when did you give up?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk