News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Michael Bevan on April 24, 2016, 07:54:38 AM
But would you want to risk getting sacked? As if he crashed the bus then the company would say it's his fault for attempting it. I honestly think he made the right decision not attempting it (apart from blocking the entire road as he could have parked it up).

It's deceptive sometimes, you think you can get through so move out then decide against it once you get into position

Dom

Surely what he should of done is pull out earlier so he can go through straight. It looks (I SAY LOOKS!) that if he was going straight through he would get through.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Dom on April 24, 2016, 08:22:13 AM
Surely what he should of done is pull out earlier so he can go through straight. It looks (I SAY LOOKS!) that if he was going straight through he would get through.

You don't know what was the other side though, could have been another car?

Kevin

Don't expect any city services to run anywhere near timetable today. 10k run diversion has been in place half an hour and already Lancaster Circus is chaos
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on May 01, 2016, 10:04:07 AM
Don't expect any city services to run anywhere near timetable today. 10k run diversion has been in place half an hour and already Lancaster Circus is chaos

As ever on days like this lol

Westy

Mother & sister have gone to Bon Marche, to return stuff.

I advised sister, 'Why don't you go via West Brom instead & use the Metro, instead of the X51', as Mother cant walk far thesedays & X51 stops right outside normally, but it won't today will it!

Answer was no!

I was right wasn't I?

John

Suttons are completely screwed. Coming to Aston Uni at least 30 minutes late.

Apparently a broken down bus in Sutton causing problems

Tony

Quote from: John on May 04, 2016, 10:07:42 AM
Suttons are completely screwed. Coming to Aston Uni at least 30 minutes late.

Apparently a broken down bus in Sutton causing problems

It's an Arriva Bus

John

in the worst place possible, by the Job Centre on the Lichfield Road.

I got to Roughley on my first trip and there was 3 of us there together. The one in front of me, my bus and the one behind. Me and the latest bus were busy this adgusted, him to relief and me to Erdington to start back out to Hill Hook. So I used Thornhill Road and Chester Road and got back on time at least.

It was gone then anyway

Sh4318

I saw 4705 and 4227 running in pairs on the 89 along Oldbury Road (around 12pm). Couldn't believe it, had to double take
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Kevin

6726, 6734 and 6732 in convoy leaving Brum at 18:25 on X51s
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Michael Bevan

4603, 4605 and 4567 have just arrived into Wolverhampton Bus Station all on the 529.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 08, 2016, 09:06:32 AM
4603, 4605 and 4567 have just arrived into Wolverhampton Bus Station all on the 529.

The 529's are running like normal then....

John

The A34 is at a standstill, both on and off the underpass. Platinum buses are not using underpass. Ambulance and police and fire engines have just raced past. I've heard that the Aldridge road is gridlocked too

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk