News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh4318

4228 & 4234 both on the Oldbury Road, Blackheath bound within a couple of mins of each other on the 89, about 15 minutes ago
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

John

2 907s together by the Royal Mail heading towards Perry Barr.

The 65/7s seem to have been bunching up, both this morning and afternoon. It might be Salford Circus holding them up

Kevin

4 X51s in about 5 mins on the Walsall road at the moment, just overtaken 2 of them and @BU07 LGO in a 51 on foot
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Kevin on July 04, 2016, 07:04:50 PM
4 X51s in about 5 mins on the Walsall road at the moment, just overtaken 2 of them and @BU07 LGO in a 51 on foot

Haha it was crazy I was actually on time believe it or not after been adjusted the trip before.

Apparently it's all being caused by the expressway - m6 slip road being closed so we could have another month of this!

Michael Bevan

Quote from: BU07 LGO on July 05, 2016, 12:41:27 AM
Haha it was crazy I was actually on time believe it or not after been adjusted the trip before.

Apparently it's all being caused by the expressway - m6 slip road being closed so we could have another month of this!

Well I'm just on 6727 on the X51 to Walsall. And the Walsall Road is complete carnage heading towards Walsall at Scott Arms. Worse than it usually is in the evening peak.

Michael Bevan

X51's, 51's and 52's are all late. Walsall Road heading towards Scott Arms from Perry Barr is gridlocked with traffic stretching all the way onto the Perry Barr Flyover to Aston Six Ways!

Busman Jamie

Glad I'm on 4's lol, worse traffic build up is birchley island just past Oldbury lol

OH25

Something is happening in Handsworth which is probably causing the 101 and 11 to run late.

Dylanbusboy45

3 YW27s in 15 mins towards Maypole at Northfield. Lots of other routes will be late running at Northfield as well including a few pairs of 18s

Dom

120's have been having issues all day. Several buses have had running board swapped through out the day to keep service running well. Very well managed by the inspector, kept on top of it all very well.

John

The Expressway is closed for the weekend over the Summer. Walsall Road like a car park all the way from One Stop up to the M6. Lichfield Road also heavy with with Motorway traffic

John

Sutton Lines seemed screwed again. 3 left together about 5 minutes ago, a 904, 904E and 905. The next 904E is loading up now

Kevin

Walsall Road is a car park again thanks to the lorry fire this morning
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

Quote from: Kevin on July 26, 2016, 06:35:45 PM
Walsall Road is a car park again thanks to the lorry fire this morning

We have been using Lichfield Road all afternoon due to it. 3 sets of roadworks we had to contend with early afternoon. Expressway, Mill Street and Lichfield Road. I was at least 30 minutes late on a 902. Should have been 3.18pm, but it was nearly 3.50 when I left Hill Hook. The next one was right behind me at the terminus, and I passed the one after that on Clarence Road

Dom

Any routes that use broad Street are already screwed today due to the cycling event that has closed broad Street the diversion is pretty much following the route out of city for X10,9,120 ect.

Passed 3 9's together, a 120 and 120E, 2 X10's and a fair few harbornes together.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk