News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Yesterday's evening X56 was 25 mins late.
Something must have been up on the 10 because all the other X51's in town were running fairly on time (for rush hour)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

244 13:56 from Halesowen to Dudley. FTO

Dom

Michael Bevan

Sutton's and Walsall Express' are all running late. Was just on 4919 on the 902 which was 20 minutes late!

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 18, 2015, 02:10:03 PM
244 13:56 from Halesowen to Dudley. FTO

Another incorrect post.

There's a 13:57 Halesowen to Dudley 244 which ran at 1402, 5 later so did operate

Westy

Must be a problem on the 311/313 again as the next bus at the Parkway is 5 mins then the next one is 25 mins, according to the app!

(Unless the app is still bost!)

Dom

Quote from: Westy on December 18, 2015, 05:08:11 PM
Must be a problem on the 311/313 again as the next bus at the Parkway is 5 mins then the next one is 25 mins, according to the app!

(Unless the app is still bost!)

At least you'll have Thandi as an option soon.

John

West Brom gridlocked again this afternoon. When I got there I took a picture of 1949 trying to enter the Bus Station at 2.34pm. It never exited until 3.25pm. The parking area was full, including an Enviro200 parked behind the row in the bus lanes. I don't know how you West Brom drivers cope with it! Not helped woth people ignoring the no access by the old Art Gallery, and cars (and even some buses) blocking the keep clear markings by the 74 Dudley stop

All services were at least in twos, and E workings galore and dead running

Michael Bevan

Quote from: John on December 18, 2015, 05:25:54 PM
West Brom gridlocked again this afternoon. When I got there I took a picture of 1949 trying to enter the Bus Station at 2.34pm. It never exited until 3.25pm. The parking area was full, including an Enviro200 parked behind the row in the bus lanes. I don't know how you West Brim drivers cope with it! Not helped woth people ignoring the no access by the old Art Gallery, and cars (and even some buses) blocking the keep clear markings by the 74 Dudley stop

That explains why there were four 5's in a pack earlier!

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on December 18, 2015, 03:56:29 PM
Sutton's and Walsall Express' are all running late. Was just on 4919 on the 902 which was 20 minutes late!

I had got off 4114 by Asda Queslett, and had missed 2 997s heading back to Birmingham running together. The realtime info and the App both said 33 minutes till the next one. So we decided to walk home, and by Aldridge/Dyas Road junction, 3 passed all together heading to Pheasey (2 E's and a Walsall 997)

Plus most of the 1s in Wolverhampton this afternoon were running in twos, in both directions

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on December 18, 2015, 04:45:33 PM
Another incorrect post.

There's a 13:57 Halesowen to Dudley 244 which ran at 1402, 5 later so did operate

Did it miss out Hayley green?

AV4248

West Brom gridlocked again this afternoon. When I got there I took a picture of 1949 trying to enter the Bus Station at 2.34pm. It never exited until 3.25pm. The parking area was full, including an Enviro200 parked behind the row in the bus lanes. I don't know how you West Brim drivers cope with it! Not helped woth people ignoring the no access by the old Art Gallery, and cars (and even some buses) blocking the keep clear markings by the 74 Dudley stop

Something really ought to be done about this, just seen a news article about it all Midlands Today aswell!

wbdriver

@John  we don't  :) we are fed up of it happening. every day for the last 2 weeks now the bus station has ground to a halt. i am dreading next week but all we can do is keep putting timed tickets in and book the overtime.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Dom

Quote from: wbdriver on December 18, 2015, 06:58:36 PM
@John  we don't  :) we are fed up of it happening. every day for the last 2 weeks now the bus station has ground to a halt. i am dreading next week but all we can do is keep putting timed tickets in and book the overtime.

Hearing this, really not looking to commuting back from West Brom everyday from sixth form from September!

Trident 4609

Plenty of late running on WN routes as expected with many finishing for Christmas etc.

59's running in bunches of 3's this afternoon. Two 69's seen running together through Wednesfield earlier too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk