News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMT3000

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on January 15, 2016, 03:08:12 PM
Their might have been some traffic related problems, the 97 is my closest route and quite frequent at the best of times.
I quite agree that it's a very good service when running well. It's just annoying when the buses get bunched together which seems to happen a lot on the 97 compared to other routes. I often have to wait a long time for one when on lunch from work (I just go a few stops to chelmsley wood). To be fair, I think it's probably quite a difficult route to keep to time on due to the traffic and the number of junctions/sets of traffic lights and judging by recent experiences the number of passengers who argue with the driver over fares.

Kevin

18:12 66 from Star City is either half an hour late or missing.
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

865 seemed not to be tracking today. Got excited because I thought it may be 757 but was merely dissapointed.

Dom

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 19, 2016, 06:58:27 PM
865 seemed not to be tracking today. Got excited because I thought it may be 757 but was merely dissapointed.

757 was tracking.

Tony

Quote from: WN on January 19, 2016, 07:02:30 PM
757 was tracking.

Vehicles on loan to another garage cannot show on real time information or the APP

Rob H

2227 & 2235 running within 2 minutes of each other on 71 to Sutton Coldfield seen at Ulleries Road/Hobs Moat Road Junction at 09:30.
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Stu

Got the 31 this morning which left Acocks Green towards city bang on time at 08:17, but due to some particularly horrific traffic all along the Stratford Road, didn't get me to Auckland Road until approx 09:10, so was about half an hour down  :-[
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on January 20, 2016, 06:56:08 PM
Got the 31 this morning which left Acocks Green towards city bang on time at 08:17, but due to some particularly horrific traffic all along the Stratford Road, didn't get me to Auckland Road until approx 09:10, so was about half an hour down  :-[

Because someone threatening suicide on the Middle Ring Road closed that road causing chaos over most of South Birmingham

Stu

Quote from: Tony on January 20, 2016, 08:10:36 PM
Because someone threatening suicide on the Middle Ring Road closed that road causing chaos over most of South Birmingham

Just read about that elsewhere, very sad to hear, but what was more sad were some of the hurtful comments being posted on social media. Just goes to show what a load of selfish heartless wankers there are out there (not directed at those with suicidal thoughts, but those who find it all terribly inconvenient)  :-\
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Ronnoc

The 15:05 number 3 bus to Birmingham Carrs Lane at Yardley Wood road never seemed to show up.

Tony

The incident in Shirley has delayed all services in the area badly

Trident 4194

2 244s in convoy at 14:15 in halesowen

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 21, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
2 244s in convoy at 14:15 in halesowen

9s in chaos this afternoon, lorry stuck under a bridge between Stourbridge and Lye!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Lukeee

Spotted two 11As running together about half an hour ago near the fox and goose, unusual to see them bunching at this time

Dom

2 82's with about a minute between them passing Loxdale just

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk