News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeee

Quote from: Kevin on November 04, 2014, 03:29:58 PM
Quote from: John on November 04, 2014, 01:00:05 PM
The end of the Villa game on Sunday evening caused havock with the Lichfield Rd services and the 7. It obviously does at the end of every game, but this was the first time I had seen it

The 7 that was at Perry Common with my 65 should have been there 20 minutes before, and I was 15 late coming off the 65 that evening, as I got absolutely swamped with people heading to City. The traffic heading out of City at Salford Circus was chocka block also, so 65/67s were caught in that as well.

Should see it when they have an evening kick off... The 7 is chaos

Remember before when I was on the 7 (couple years back) and after waiting about 45 minutes I got the 7 (bus 1 of a convoy of 3) from city to perry common terminus, the buses ended up being bunched to the point that after we passed a bus at witton station, we were the next bus (bearing in mind it had to get from witton to perry common and back). Also the roads round Witton. All being single carriageway does little to help.

John

16s were running late this morning, slow moving rush hour traffic. I was nearly 25 minutes late on my first trip into city on the 16A, so got adjusted to do a 16E to Handsworth Wood, as did the one behind me as well. There was 4 of us within 5 minutes on the way out of City

Mike K

All Harborne services totally shafted this morning due to roadworks on Harborne Road to Five Ways. Traffic back to Court Oak (24) and Northfield Rd (22/23).

Alex

1753 and 1762 seen 1 minute apart, if that, both on 41's bound for Willenhall @1730 on Ashmore Lake Rd
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Kevin

16s were in chaos yesterday, apparently a delivery lorry got stuck on it's way into the Beaufort Arms in Hamstead, blocking the city bound lane
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

6 246s all a minute and half behind each other...and I go and bash 3 of them! May as well get the value from my nbus!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

Bad accident on the A34 underpass in Perry Barr early afternoon delaying services as both directions were shut and all traffic had to use the Birchfield Rd island. I was told the Air Ambulance also landed on the carriageway too. The underpass out of city direction was open around half 1, and the other side not too long after as the cars were been removed. There was 4 33s on Moor Street at the same time a bit later in the afternoon as well, one was an E to the Circle

Stu

There's some temporary traffic lights on the Stratford Road in Sparkhill, must have been playing havoc with the services along there today; before I got on the 31 heading out of city in Sparkbrook (didn't fancy waiting another 8mins for the 37, which was bound to have been overcrowded), three 6s had just gone past me. While on the 31, I saw two 5s following each other towards Birmingham.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Trident 4609

WN59 was in chaos yesterday and today. Buses running left right and centre with plenty of dead running

the trainbasher

Merry hill was chaos today with some buses up to 45 down!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Sayeed

Is there something wrong with 35 and 50 services today? Been waiting for half an hour (3.00 - 3.30pm) at Rea St. and not even diamond service turned up and also, when I decided to go to City instead of Kings Heath 3 50's turned up at 3.40pm
Век живи - век учись

Trident 4609

Quote from: Sayeed on November 23, 2014, 06:00:10 PM
Is there something wrong with 35 and 50 services today? Been waiting for half an hour (3.00 - 3.30pm) at Rea St. and not even diamond service turned up and also, when I decided to go to City instead of Kings Heath 3 50's turned up at 3.40pm

I saw a 50E to Kings Heath and a 35E pull up straight after this afternoon outside Selfridges

John

I was on the Suttons this morning and heard a West Brom radio call for severe delays for their 5 and 46 services. Caused by this lorry getting stuck on Queslett Road

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/great-barr-gridlocked-lorry-stuck-8162059

Kevin

Yeah the Queslett road was in chaos all day, quite how that lorry made it into that position is beyond me
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Ashley

Quite a few buses in Wolverhampton were late today because of an RTC on Snow Hill neat to WN Ring Road which brought us to a standstill for well over an hour. A Tesco lorry nearly drove into 2023 because there's too much impatience in society today. Police took an hour to do anything about the backlog of cars and buses given nobody entering Cleveland Street from Summer Row had the foggiest idea what had happened

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk