News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notepanel

Was tonight the first night of the Expressway works?

I believe you can't join J6 from the motorway island, and its down to one lane on the slip roads from the Expressway?

Kevin

Quote from: notepanel on January 12, 2015, 07:55:09 PM

I believe you can't join J6 from the motorway island, and its down to one lane on the slip roads from the Expressway?

Correct. And to be honest, the expressway itself was fine about 18:00 coming out of town. Town itself was a nightmare but that's different
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Liverpool Street

Yeah what was wrong with town earlier? The 900's were a total mess circa 40min delays and running togethers. I hear the bypass was solid?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

37351ml

At 17.30 all 3 vehicles on the 654 were at the island at Perry Barr, 2 heading to hamstead  with 763 on its way to six ways aston.

John

Quote from: Kevin on January 12, 2015, 07:56:49 PM
Quote from: notepanel on January 12, 2015, 07:55:09 PM

Correct. And to be honest, the expressway itself was fine about 18:00 coming out of town. Town itself was a nightmare but that's different

No the M6 slip road is closed from Salford Circus. The expressway seemed ok this evening, but the Lichfield Road on the other hand. One trip on the 65, it took me around 20 minutes just to get across Dartmouth Circus into City, and another 10 minutes out of City, and the next one after that wasn't much better, plus by that time cars were queuing all the way along the Lichfield Road from Salford Circus all the way to Dartmouth Circus, thank god there is a bus lane there! Ended up 46 minutes late in garage (plus I was bursting!)

We have more running time on the 65 with the road closures etc, which for the first trip I done around 3pm was ok, but then the chaos soon started

Kevin

Roadworks day 2. Same traffic on the Birmingham road.
Think I'm gonna start hitting the village and catching the 16 to town more often

the trainbasher

Just seen a trio of arriving 9s at Stourbridge...

My X96 (1677) is only 15 late!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

If you want the 244, tough. There's been an accident by the corner of bassnage road, so don't think they can get through

j789

I was driving up Walsall road near the Alexander stadium about 9.30am and in the space of 5 minutes saw 4 51s and 2 X51s + 2 not in service Enviros coming from town so guessing the traffic must have been bad again this morning for them to bunch up like that.

Trident 4609

2014 and 4323 currently in convoy on WN59

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on January 19, 2015, 08:11:31 AM
1629 & 823 in convoy on 244

You beat me to it, I got 30861 on 4H( as usual), unfortunately the merc was first so didn't cross over, but then 823 followed which annoyed me

Trident 4194

Quote from: Matt on January 19, 2015, 04:46:13 PM
Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 19, 2015, 04:13:38 PM
Quote from: Matt on January 19, 2015, 08:11:31 AM
1629 & 823 in convoy on 244

You beat me to it, I got 30861 on 4H( as usual), unfortunately the merc was first so didn't cross over, but then 823 followed which annoyed me

Didn't see you today. They were literally in convoy when I passed them on Andrew Road

They were in convoy at bottom of portsdown 1629 was first, full with 823 with two passengers

Kevin

Inner Circle seems to be faring worse than normal at the moment, waited over half hour in Nechells on me way from work

the trainbasher

3 246 convoy left Stourbridge at 1806

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Alex

1762 was around 19 minutes late on WA41 on route to Willenhall (should arrive at Cornwall Gate @1729, actually arrived @1748)
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk