News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

A woman got on the 424 on Hassop Road this afternoon without paying or with a pass and stood by the driver right down till Asda. Seriously this woman has not heard of a bus fare. But there is nothing advertising fares on the E200 I was on same as there is nothing advertising Claribels operate the route, which they must not want to have an identity.

Jack

All of the E200's have had company logos applied under the front windscreen.

@Steveminor the Dyas Road Stop on Aldridge Road for the 424 towards Beeches doesn't have a timetable.

metrocity

Quote from: Winston on April 23, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
PD0000087/47 Registered
CLARIBEL COACHES LTD
Route: Birmingham International Station to Birmingham Busuness Park
Service number: 75
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 04 Jun 2018
Competition for Diamond..

Steve3229vp

Can't find a timetable for the 75, I seen the Diamond one but not the Claribels one

metrocity

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 08, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
Can't find a timetable for the 75, I seen the Diamond one but not the Claribels one
Peak time journeys between Business Park and International Station timed 2 minutes ahead of Diamond's 75

winston

Quote from: metrocity on June 08, 2018, 09:19:41 PM
Peak time journeys between Business Park and International Station timed 2 minutes ahead of Diamond's 75

Can Claribel's not show a little more initiative, what use is that service to passengers, buses will end up following each other around that close together.

sonic84

Is the Claribels service matching the 12 minute Diamond frequency at peak times?

metrocity

Quote from: sonic84 on June 09, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
Is the Claribels service matching the 12 minute Diamond frequency at peak times?
Yes

sonic84

Quote from: metrocity on June 09, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
Yes

Thats a lot of buses going around the business park. Having worked and used that bus when it was a 30 minute frequency the business park can become like a car park at times.  What will go in Claribels favour is most who use the 75 will have nbus or nnetwork passes and so will get on the first one that comes.

Good luck to Claribels. It is certainly an improvement on the 30 minute frequency from when I used to work on the business park a few years back!

Jack

The 15:01 424 from Hassop Road to Asda never turned up yesterday, as per usual.
@Steveminor is the extension working ok?

Steveminor

Bus NUY was there at 15.08 & 48 seconds.

Jack

Quote from: Steveminor on June 16, 2018, 09:07:58 AM
Bus NUY was there at 15.08 & 48 seconds.
Be good if you told the drivers not to skip out the Haddon Road stop.

Steveminor

424 only makes this stop by request only. Normal line of route will turn left at the beeches pub.

Jack

Quote from: Steveminor on June 16, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
424 only makes this stop by request only. Normal line of route will turn left at the beeches pub.
Thanks for confirming that - I was rather puzzled by the fact they weren't using that stop, so good to know.

Solo1

Are the same enviros used on the 424  & 604 daily  or are they moved about

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk