News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

I have got better things to do than reply to things that are quite obviously not true which is why I didn't comment before. Plus contrary to popular belief in not always on these forums. I do have a 9 month old baby to take care of.
I also have not sworn at you so would ask that you kindly do not swear at me & ask the moderators to look at that please..

Dom

Claribels driver trying to bully a NX X12 off of the X12 stand on Priory Queensway. Blasted his horn 3 times despite it not being his stand.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Dom on September 18, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
Not on about HJE though are we?

Here's 'HJD when two months old. It has a ramp. It has 'easy access' stickers.

Now are you & others going to tell me otherwise? 'cos i'm really not in the mood to nip across to their yard for further supporting evidence.

V89MOA

Surely if they had been running non DDA buses on the S16 (which I don't believe they have) tfwm's own data collectors would have noticed by now?  ???

Dom

Quote from: V89MOA on September 19, 2018, 06:41:31 PM
Surely if they had been running non DDA buses on the S16 (which I don't believe they have) tfwm's own data collectors would have noticed by now?  ???

Why would they? Not part of their job.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dom on September 19, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

What actually is your job? Being serious here

Steveminor

Quote from: Dom on September 19, 2018, 06:48:30 PM
Actually that IS part of their job "ensuring route & vehicles are compliant to the contract as signed.

Dom

Quote from: Steveminor on September 19, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
Actually that IS part of their job "ensuring route & vehicles are compliant to the contract as signed.

Not at all. All we do is check they run.

Steveminor

No the data observers check time destination displayed & correct all round registration & if network stickers are on the bus.
Companies send registration marks off to TfWM who tgen check vehicle compliance I.e DDA & Euro rating.

So to summarise if a non compliant vehicle was being used on a service it would be picked up VERY quickly.

Dave has already posted a photo of the bus which clearly shows the bus is compliant so no idea why this thread is continuing on this theme.
Because a Diamond employee points the finger at another operator suggesting they're doing something wrong when they aren't, maybe they should look closer to home.

Dom

Quote from: Steveminor on September 19, 2018, 09:02:02 PM
No the data observers check time destination displayed & correct all round registration & if network stickers are on the bus.
Companies send registration marks off to TfWM who tgen check vehicle compliance I.e DDA & Euro rating.

So to summarise if a non compliant vehicle was being used on a service it would be picked up VERY quickly.

Dave has already posted a photo of the bus which clearly shows the bus is compliant so no idea why this thread is continuing on this theme.
Because a Diamond employee points the finger at another operator suggesting they're doing something wrong when they aren't, maybe they should look closer to home.

Correct. You said that it is our job to check the DDA complience of a vehicle. No it isn't. That is down to who the data is passed onto after it has been processed.

Kevin

YJ13 HJE on the S16 today seen driving without a destination on the blinds and past people at a bus stop with their hand held out

Should point out I know its on the S16 because I saw it in Solihull earlier, plus it was turning onto the S16 route from the Cov Road not a dead route back to Solihull
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Steveminor

Can you confirm a time because we have hasn't a private hire today which would require a bus to turn off down part of the S16 route.

Kevin

Quote from: Steveminor on September 24, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Can you confirm a time because we have hasn't a private hire today which would require a bus to turn off down part of the S16 route.

13:45 journey from Yardley
13:48 at Gilberstone Avenue, bus stop for 58/S16 at Gotham Road "and opposite"
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

YJ57BOF is on the 94 today, it doesn't get on there very often these days, fairly unusual for it to be on the 94, it passed Ward End, The Fox & Goose about 15 minutes ago, heading for Birmingham City Centre.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Dom

Yet another occasion this morning where I've seen a Claribels driver going along NIS, smoking a cigarette.

Seen at the Monkseaton Road at 0920.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk