News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Solo1 on June 18, 2018, 08:02:43 PM
Are the same enviros used on the 424  & 604 daily  or are they moved about
Moved about.

Steveminor

No bus has any set route & any vehicle can go on any route (providing it will physically fit).
We try not to use enviros on 75 or 94 though due to capacity issues.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Steveminor on June 19, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
No bus has any set route & any vehicle can go on any route (providing it will physically fit).
We try not to use enviros on 75 or 94 though due to capacity issues.

The 75 already that busy?

metrocity

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 19, 2018, 07:36:32 PM
The 75 already that busy?
Seems to be carrying good loads

YJ12CKN was operating out of service along Stechford Lane this morning via the Fox and Goose at about 09:00 this morning with 424 Scott Arms on the display, the SWB E200 usually operate out of service along there to go and operate the 424.
Did they put this on the 424 this morning?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on June 22, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
YK12CKN was operating out of service along Stechford Lane this morning via the Fox and Goose at about 09:00 this morning with 424 Scott Arms on the display, the SWB E200 usually operate out of service along there to go and operate the 424.
Did they put this on the 424 this morning?
If it was on the 424 then it would have a job getting round some of the very tight residential streets! The SWB E200's can just get about get on them.

Steveminor

This bus was on the 600 driver probably selected wrong destination number

Jack

Question for @Steveminor:

Two of my relatives who live on the Whitecrest Estate have heard rumours that the 424 maybe getting taken off the estate completely, they've heard that it's been taken off many roads, like the Pear Tree Estate. They are extremely worried as this bus is their lifeline and will struggle to get anywhere without paying for taxis. Is this happening or not?

Steveminor

At present the 424 is under contract until October 2020 so there is no threat to the service until that date at least. However after that date who knows.

Jack

Quote from: Steveminor on July 05, 2018, 10:42:29 PM
At present the 424 is under contract until October 2020 so there is no threat to the service until that date at least. However after that date who knows.
Thanks for the confirmation, that should cheer them up.

Claribels seem to have completely given up picking passengers up along the Washwood Heath Road between Ward End and the City Centre today.
4 buses, which I think were CCE, JZG, JZH and CKO have been only serving that whole stretch unload only displaying Private Hire and Drop of only over the last 2 hours.
outbound is rather congested at the moment and there was a police car blocking it inbound for half an hour or so earlier, but they gave up before that as I didn't see any in service while I was going into the City Centre on 1809 earlierand they were all operating unload only with "Private Hire" on the destination display, and it was all clear by Drews Lane then. If NX can still manage to serve it, how come claribels can't?
With no buses in service in either direction for over an hour the Claribels service is hardly a service anybody could rely on.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

There has been a serious accident by ward end park several buses from both operators that's us & nxwm were stuck in the chaos for over 75 minutes. That's what you saw were buses being adjusted to bringing them back in line. All claribels buses are now back in service & on time ready for peak time running while nxwm are still trying to adjust there  service to plug the gaps.

TOF719S

Thinking of popping across on Friday and looking for my last 2 Pulsars in the fleet, would anyone know if YJ60GHF and YJ12CHG should be about in service (mechanical failure excluding) and if so where do they normally operate??
I know from previous visits the older stock seems to operate in Eardington but a recent photo of GHF shows it on an S16 in Solihull??
Any help would be grateful  ;D

John

Quote from: TOF719S on July 30, 2018, 07:39:32 PM
Thinking of popping across on Friday and looking for my last 2 Pulsars in the fleet, would anyone know if YJ60GHF and YJ12CHG should be about in service (mechanical failure excluding) and if so where do they normally operate??
I know from previous visits the older stock seems to operate in Eardington but a recent photo of GHF shows it on an S16 in Solihull??
Any help would be grateful  ;D

Either the 94, or the 600 Erdington Circular or the 167/8 Erdington to Sutton is where it may be. I don't know if it is the spare bus for the S16 when the usual Versa is not available? As It is the only other bus I have seen on there

Steveminor

There is no set allocations for the pulsars & they do switch around depending on where they are parked on the evening for morning allocations, this does generally lead to them staying on the same routes but as stated they could go anywhere.

If I remember I will pm you on Friday to let you know where they are.

Tof719s a range of different pulsars have been on.the S16 reprising for the optares if they are on private hires. Fdv has been the most prolific on there though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk