News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on September 19, 2018, 05:35:01 PM
Here's 'HJD when two months old. It has a ramp. It has 'easy access' stickers.

Now are you & others going to tell me otherwise? 'cos i'm really not in the mood to nip across to their yard for further supporting evidence.
The Versa do have a ramp @MW. They seem to always use HJE on the S16 now and that also has a ramp.
Quote from: Steveminor on October 25, 2018, 08:41:17 PM
Just to clear up we had no buses in that area at that time I know I checked the tracker. So once again as with the suggestion that Claribels were running a non dda bus this is complete rubbish.

I have previously said if anyone spots any infractions please either contact the office or feel free to PM  me on here & it will be investigated.

The issue is that on 2 occasions this forum has been used to fabricate things about Claribels & given that one of these people is a person who is in a position which could cause serious problems for operators through his role this SHOULD NOT HAPPEN ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. His employers policy is in place to prevent such things happening.

I'm sure Simon Dunn or Simon Matheson or Tom Stables or Nigel eggerton would agree with me on that.
Surely a website complaint form would make more sence, like what First Bus, NX and Diamond have.
Eg - https://www.firstgroup.com/cornwall/help-and-support/#problem-with-your-journey
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on October 26, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
The Versa do have a ramp @MW.Surely a website complaint form would make more since, like what First Bus, NX and Diamond have.
Eg - https://www.firstgroup.com/cornwall/help-and-support/#problem-with-your-journey

I know they had ramps when New. What I'm saying is for whatever reason, that day the ramp wasn't operational

Steveminor

@MW . I'm sitting on said bus now with ramp right in front of me
Now it's a manual fold out ramp not an electronic ramp so how could it be non operational.
Secondly as I have pointed out after checking trackers we had NO buses on Markseaton rd at the time in fact we go nowhere near it the only possible buses that would be there would be an optare on a private hire but they were allocated on work elsewhere at that time with only one optare in Sutton at 10 am & that driver doesn't smoke.

I catch anyone or receive intelligence that's leads me to evidence, then action can & WILL be taken but I'm not happy at what is seeming like a witch hunt against Claribels.

I shall reiterate there are ways of reporting issues & ways of investigating issues.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on October 26, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
@MW . I'm sitting on said bus now with ramp right in front of me
Now it's a manual fold out ramp not an electronic ramp so how could it be non operational.
Secondly as I have pointed out after checking trackers we had NO buses on Markseaton rd at the time in fact we go nowhere near it the only possible buses that would be there would be an optare on a private hire but they were allocated on work elsewhere at that time with only one optare in Sutton at 10 am & that driver doesn't smoke.

I catch anyone or receive intelligence that's leads me to evidence, then action can & WILL be taken but I'm not happy at what is seeming like a witch hunt against Claribels.

I shall reiterate there are ways of reporting issues & ways of investigating issues.

Steve,

You are quick enough to jump on the bandwagon and pass comment about issues/observations relating to Diamond Bus / Rotala's operation, quite why you are an active member of 'The Wyre Forrest Diamond Bus Users Group' on Facebook when you don't use their services / are from the opposite side of Birmingham...............

If you can't take it, don't dish it out!

Steveminor

@Winston im not on that facebook group please look at members list & tell me where it states my name as a member.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on October 26, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
@Winston im not on that facebook group please look at members list & tell me where it states my name as a member.

@Steveminor - Yes you were & I've seen your comments / likes against certain comments etc. Either that or there's another Steve Minor from Birmingham that's been on there....

Then there's all your professional comments posted on here in relation to Diamond Bus / Rotala, this coming from someone in a senior position at another local operator, need I go on...

Rotala / Re: Preston Bus
« on: August 27, 2018, 06:57:59 PM »
Can't be fleet livery, doesn't Rotala fleet livery have an orange glow lol

Rotala / Re: Diamond Bus - Tividale Depot
« on: August 29, 2018, 08:19:28 AM »
I believe it had front end damage & so had another scrapped enviro front grafted on (you know if had front end damage / you posted a picture of it smashed up)

« on: July 21, 2018, 07:13:01 AM »
That beeping is to let the driver know he is helping to save a tree 😂

« on: July 18, 2018, 09:59:47 PM »
It's nearside headlight cluster was stuck on with tape yesterday.

« on: July 18, 2018, 09:27:14 PM »
Well Simon did say they were starting a repaint programme.
I just assumed they were going to paint a whole bus at a time.

Rotala / Re: Diamond Bus - Discussion
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
Vlz had a bit of a knock.

Steveminor

Please tell me what comment I am supposed to have "made" on that facebook group as I am not a member.

Comments on here well nothing wrong with putting a new front end on a bus due to accident damage Is there. Or that a sensor is beeping because it's doing it's job properly is there. But hey I'm not in a job that could get operators into trouble with things they say. Oh & it's not lost on me that the person who started the suggestion a bus isn't DDA compliant is a Diamond member of staff.

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on October 26, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
Please tell me what comment I am supposed to have "made" on that facebook group as I am not a member.

Comments on here well nothing wrong with putting a new front end on a bus due to accident damage Is there. Or that a sensor is beeping because it's doing it's job properly is there. But hey I'm not in a job that could get operators into trouble with things they say. Oh & it's not lost on me that the person who started the suggestion a bus isn't DDA compliant is a Diamond member of staff.

I think we should agree to disagree here and move on, if anyone has any issues with Claribel's contact Steve directly via a PM first hand before posting on the forum. 

Steveminor

Jack D

The E200 is too small for the 55 that gets into town at 8:16 always rammed and literally no space to breathe needs to be sorted out, driver has been saying for weeks he is getting a bigger bus but never happened.

metrocity

Quote from: Jack D on November 24, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
The E200 is too small for the 55 that gets into town at 8:16 always rammed and literally no space to breathe needs to be sorted out, driver has been saying for weeks he is getting a bigger bus but never happened.
Presumeably the bus goes onto tendered work after it completes the trip so this may not necessarily be an easy fix..

Quote from: metrocity on November 24, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
Presumeably the bus goes onto tendered work after it completes the trip so this may not necessarily be an easy fix..
They do.
Most of the 55's go of/come onto the 604, I think.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

broma1k

Theses are positioning service for the 424 I believe 2 into town in the morning & 2 out after the service finishes.Might as well earn some money if they have to go that way

Quote from: broma1k on November 24, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
Theses are positioning service for the 424 I believe 2 into town in the morning & 2 out after the service finishes.Might as well earn some money if they have to go that way
Most actually go onto the 604, so not the way they would have to go anyway, unless its changed at some point. Only 1 424 starts Monday to Friday, in the City Centre.

Only one of the AM ones would be I think (08:54 from City), with others doing peak 55's actually going onto the 604's. The other 2 buses for the 424 start at Great Barr and Asda Questlett, I believe at 08:30 and 09:22, as they go out of service to Great Barr and Asda via the Fox And Goose with 424 on the display.
Both PM returns actually are of the 604 as far as I know, with them running dead from Mere Green/Kingstanding to the City Centre to operate the 55.
All 3 424's terminate at Great Barr, in the PM, not the City Centre.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Quote from: broma1k on November 24, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
In addition:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/thestrev/41009643435/
This allocation sheet from last year shows that the 55's are on 2 604 running boards - 604/01 (55/11) and 55/10 (604/02) and one 424 running board - 55/08 (424/03).

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk