News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Stu on January 25, 2020, 06:18:18 PM
If you See Something, Say Something:
https://safertravel.info/
Tell me about it @Stu over a dozen reports from me  to TfWM Safer Travel from me alone in the first twelve months of the replacement for the 140 take it from me it's not nice having lighter fluid  poured over you so I would encourage everyone who is the victim of unsocial behaviour on the bus network or witness something Please Report It  it will be investigated by TfWM The Mayor takes this very seriously  as @Stu quite rightly says:
If you See Something, Say Something:
https://safertravel.info/

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on January 25, 2020, 06:05:49 PM
Did you, or anyone else tell them who had been smoking?

I'm sorry but why would you tell the inspector that there are people smoking, who are likely to know that you as an individual have raised issues of them. With society nowadays it's really not worth it. Keep your head down and get on with it.

don

Yes, this could easily be an issue - however I understand you can text 61016 if you see anything is wrong - see it, say it, sorted  ;D
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 25, 2020, 09:06:24 PM
I'm sorry but why would you tell the inspector that there are people smoking, who are likely to know that you as an individual have raised issues of them. With society nowadays it's really not worth it. Keep your head down and get on with it.
@Trident 4194  never ever approach anyone full on report it to TfWM SAY SOMETHING SEE SOMETHING its it's never ever ever at all your role to confront anyone report lt leave it at that you are worth more to everyone including me than ending up in the QE A&E for what you are worth so much better than thier level I have had bulling on the replacement to the 140 some gits lock on to u because ur different in a tie have a man bag etc I had to yobs on a bus service from Brum to Blackheath I may have mentioned  it b4 but they would not stop homophobic chants etc I got off at The Amber Tavern to get the 9/4H home but being to yobs they are the followed me off the bus that currently runs from Birmingham  to Blackheath via Hagley Rd to pick a fight with the whimpy gayboy who they had been taunting the shaven head yob who threw a punch at me had the shock of his life as this white collar boxing gayboy threw such a punch I decked him in 1 & his mate just run away never confront anti social  behaviour on a bus but always report it.

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 25, 2020, 09:06:24 PM

It's quite easy if you are diplomatic, the inspector will be coming to everyone on the bus, During my time as a revenue inspector several thingsvwere eaised with my team without the offenders knowing who had told us. And if no one tells the police how are they supposed to know which was the original point of the post.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on January 25, 2020, 09:59:04 PM
It's quite easy if you are diplomatic, the inspector will be coming to everyone on the bus, During my time as a revenue inspector several thingsvwere eaised with my team without the offenders knowing who had told us. And if no one tells the police how are they supposed to know which was the original point of the post.
@Tony is so so right please report it

Trident 4194

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 25, 2020, 10:32:25 PM
@Tony is so so right please report it

I've been on a X22 at 6pm at night (2018) heading out to Bartley green, with 2 idiots arguing over something, 1 had only just been released from prison, and was threatening to stab the other guy over something, kept verbally abusing each other. I was sat near the front upstairs , as more and more people started to get off, I was quite fearful for my life at this point, and made a fast decision to move downstairs, where Another young school boy had also moved downstairs in fear and explained that the guy was going to stab him after he got of the bus, he was really scared saying if they get off he won't be getting it at the same stop. All in all probably the most frightening experience of my life. Upon arriving at Bartley green I had a while to wait for the 002, so jumped on the 23 heading towards that pub on the corner, and ending up walking over the motorway bridge to spies lane.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 25, 2020, 10:55:26 PM
I've been on a X22 at 6pm at night (2018) heading out to Bartley green, with 2 idiots arguing over something, 1 had only just been released from prison, and was threatening to stab the other guy over something, kept verbally abusing each other. I was sat near the front upstairs , as more and more people started to get off, I was quite fearful for my life at this point, and made a fast decision to move downstairs, where Another young school boy had also moved downstairs in fear and explained that the guy was going to stab him after he got of the bus, he was really scared saying if they get off he won't be getting it at the same stop. All in all probably the most frightening experience of my life. Upon arriving at Bartley green I had a while to wait for the 002, so jumped on the 23 heading towards that pub on the corner, and ending up walking over the motorway bridge to spies lane.
Mate @Trident 4194  I have had the same over the years never make eye contact keep calm and let it pass I am going to PM my direct mobile number if you are ever in this sort of position again mate ring me a honestly I will try and get it sorted asap

SK68MEV

Just going through the fleet and noticed 4816 isn't there where has it gone
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Quote from: SK68MEV on February 16, 2020, 11:11:13 PM
Just going through the fleet and noticed 4816 isn't there where has it gone
4799 was 4816.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SK68MEV

Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Busboy105

Tony

Quote from: Busboy105 on February 17, 2020, 11:06:50 AM
I remember that. It hasn't returned to the fleet since then?

See the comments above

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk