News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: Gareth on April 20, 2015, 11:34:19 PM
But they'll have to loop the city to get to Albert Street won't they?

Well, kinda yeah, but they'll be coming from Priory Queensway instead
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

AndrewLee

Rumour has it the 61/63 will move to Park St. So straight down Moor St, through the bus gate turn right use the lay-by there for relief and layover then turn right then left back onto Moor St and out.

GeminiFan1991

I seen 4144 with 2 engineers leaving BC
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

B.C Driver

Quote from: AndrewLee on April 21, 2015, 06:55:40 AM
Rumour has it the 61/63 will move to Park St. So straight down Moor St, through the bus gate turn right use the lay-by there for relief and layover then turn right then left back onto Moor St and out.

Ive heard that too, sounds like a good idea, relief point closer to garage.
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

AndrewLee

And some nice grass area to sit round in the sunshine!!

BU07 LGO

And another layover point taken over...

AndrewLee

I was thinking, next to the 17 stop on Moor Street there's a patch which is being used to store building materials. Could make a little interchange there...

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: AndrewLee on April 21, 2015, 10:07:20 PM
I was thinking, next to the 17 stop on Moor Street there's a patch which is being used to store building materials. Could make a little interchange there...

That's a good idea, I've always which service used to make use of it and its good space which could be used for that.

Chris2301

Quote from: BusFan on April 21, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
That's a good idea, I've always which service used to make use of it and its good space which could be used for that.

Wouldn't that cause more traffic mayhem in rush hour?

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Chris2301 on April 21, 2015, 11:34:36 PM
Wouldn't that cause more traffic mayhem in rush hour?

Didn't consider that but it's indent in the road so providing the buses don't stack up, It shouldn't be a problem although thats usually far from the truth.
It's a good bit of space which isn't being used.

CL

On a different matter, 801 looks like its had it's side display removed? I couldnt tell, but all I saw, or rather didn't see was a display in the window.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Liverpool Street

Quote from: clayderman on April 22, 2015, 06:54:48 PM
On a different matter, 801 looks like its had it's side display removed? I couldnt tell, but all I saw, or rather didn't see was a display in the window.

It was never working correctly in the first place.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

CL

Quote from: Liverpool Street on April 22, 2015, 06:55:35 PM
It was never working correctly in the first place.
I know. ;) Perhaps it'll be replaced soon? I was slightly confused, until I realised it was 801. Haha!
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Sayeed

Век живи - век учись

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk