News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyjoe

I've always thought that about my local bus routes and their stopping places, which is why would rather drive any day.

GeminiFan1991

Just seen 4162 do a 360 on the Richmond 5 ways roundabout, quite impressed I must admit and its NIT, parked up on Richmond Road
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Liverpool Street

Quote from: D10 on April 13, 2015, 09:07:25 PM
Hopefully they will stay at Albert Street. For such major services as the 61 and 63 to only come as close to the City Centre as New Street Station is pretty poor, the Albert Street stop opens these services up to a different section of the City.

Hopefully not! I bet it just causes delays in the city even more services using Carr's Lane and Albert Street. Great move NX. Pffft.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

GeminiFan1991

If I had to choose a service that terminates at Albert Street, it would probably a Broad Street serving bus (9 springs to mind), need more buses connecting the Queensway to Broad Street.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: BusFan on April 14, 2015, 04:18:33 PM
If I had to choose a service that terminates at Albert Street, it would probably a Broad Street serving bus (9 springs to mind), need more buses connecting the Queensway to Broad Street.

Why not just walk? Or catch the 16, 82, 87?

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on April 14, 2015, 06:20:29 PM
Why not just walk? Or catch the 16, 82, 87?

I would but I don't everyone would, plus those services dont go to Broad Street.

Tony

Quote from: BusFan on April 14, 2015, 06:37:35 PM
I would but I don't everyone would, plus those services dont go to Broad Street.

Then you catch the 126 from that side of town

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on April 14, 2015, 06:45:06 PM
Then you catch the 126 from that side of town

Don't the 120 aswell?

Tony

Trident 4609

Trident 4194

Stu

Its a five minute walk from Carrs Lane to Colmore Row, at least that's how long it takes me. Its quicker than walking to a nearby bus stop and waiting for a connecting bus. And the exercise does me good.  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BU07 LGO

You have to remember nxwm are a business and they aren't going to add extra time or cost if it's nlt going to bring in more revenue. They offer the £1 city hop for people who want to make a short journey so extending services to cover more of town will reduce the amount of people needing multiple buses

Kevin

Hopefully the BR services won't stay at Albert Street long, because I've just heard that with the next phase of Paradise Circus works the 82/87 will terminate there instead of looping the city
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Gareth

Quote from: Kevin on April 20, 2015, 11:20:21 PM
Hopefully the BR services won't stay at Albert Street long, because I've just heard that with the next phase of Paradise Circus works the 82/87 will terminate there instead of looping the city

But they'll have to loop the city to get to Albert Street won't they?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk