News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Alexander Dennis Enviro400

Started by raymondthebest, February 18, 2013, 07:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

I wasn't aware if he had dyslexia so sorry. But i wasn't virtually calling him a retard.

Anyway as you said We should be talking buses so can this be dropped thank you.

Trident 4609

Quote from: dgss1 on June 07, 2013, 11:13:08 PM
matt calling andy and andyr the same person???

This is now turning into you insulting us. Please drop the subject and get back to buses.

ilovetea4370

I hope they are for the 900/957, they are long overdue some branded new buses! Most Cities seem to have a prestige airport service that gets relatively new buses or at least a smart branding and then there is our 900 which just lets us down, The much more longwinded 97s at the airport look smarter and more inviting than the current 900s!

Trident 4609

Anyway back on topic. Will some of the BC E400 enter service soon?

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Are all the BC Enviro's just going to be standard seated? I would personally love NXWM to order some more dual purpose types, the high seated X51 Gemini's are the most comfortable buses I have ever been on and would really suit the 900

Trident 4609

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on June 07, 2013, 11:34:12 PM
Are all the BC Enviro's just going to be standard seated? I would personally love NXWM to order some more dual purpose types, the high seated X51 Gemini's are the most comfortable buses I have ever been on and would really suit the 900

I believe all of the 60 E400 ordered this year are standard seated although i would use leather seaed buses on the 900

Trident 4609

Great photos of 4893-8. Keep up the great work :)

Bob

Really? You obviously never went on a timesaver metrobus then lol x51 seats are naff compared

nitromatt1

Quote from: bob on June 08, 2013, 12:17:49 AM

Really? You obviously never went on a timesaver metrobus then lol x51 seats are naff compared

I loved the leather seats on some of the ex First Volvo Citybuses Thandi/Evergreen Coaches had

winston

Bob, the most comfy seats were on the DP 'Timesaver' Leyland Nationals

winston

Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 08, 2013, 12:18:59 AM

I loved the leather seats on some of the ex First Volvo Citybuses Thandi/Evergreen Coaches had

Those were probably vinyl rather than leather

winston

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 07, 2013, 11:51:38 PM

I notice from the Enviro 400 shots within the main BC depot, that the yard has been marked out with bus parking lanes & set gaps between each lanes. That appears to have been down since the E200's arrived, no doubt H&S

tank90

Quote from: Winston on June 08, 2013, 12:29:32 AM

I notice from the Enviro 400 shots within the main BC depot, that the yard has been marked out with bus parking lanes & set gaps between each lanes. That appears to have been down since the E200's arrived, no doubt H&S
Wouldn't have said that, just makes it easier to cram them in with out them getting dents or, stops drivers parking to close as they have to park between the lines. Tho if you were to ever look at Plymouth Rd (doesnt matter FMR or Dia) the drivers during the day didn't/don't always find the middle of the lines lol.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

winston

Quote from: tank90 on June 08, 2013, 12:36:57 AM

Wouldn't have said that, just makes it easier to cram them in with out them getting dents or, stops drivers parking to close as they have to park between the lines. Tho if you were to ever look at Plymouth Rd (doesnt matter FMR or Dia) the drivers during the day didn't/don't always find the middle of the lines lol.

You'll probably find the opposite, i.e. that they can't cram as many in once the lanes are marked consistent gaps between vehicles, it doesn't matter so much where they park during the day when the fleet is out in service.

tank90

Quote from: Winston on June 08, 2013, 12:41:22 AM
Quote from: tank90 on June 08, 2013, 12:36:57 AM

You'll probably find the opposite, i.e. that they can't cram as many in once the lanes are marked consistent gaps between vehicles, it doesn't matter so much where they park during the day when the fleet is out in service.
That is true but the HSE could say "It shouldn't happen as it is highlighting where it is safe to walk!". My response to that is all drivers have Hi Viz whats the problem.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk