News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Alexander Dennis Enviro400

Started by raymondthebest, February 18, 2013, 07:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 07, 2013, 10:22:55 PM
Quote from: NathanJC on June 07, 2013, 10:19:37 PM
Why are bc only getting 3 enviro's

BC are getting a lot more (Probably the majority of the batcb) so these are the first 3 of the batch to be delivered so there are plenty more to come ;)

I'm guessing BC will get 20 and PB will get 25 but we'll just have to wait and see
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Trident 4609

Quote from: Rob4367 on June 07, 2013, 10:26:05 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 07, 2013, 10:22:55 PM
Quote from: NathanJC on June 07, 2013, 10:19:37 PM
Why are bc only getting 3 enviro's

BC are getting a lot more (Probably the majority of the batcb) so these are the first 3 of the batch to be delivered so there are plenty more to come ;)

I'm guessing BC will get 20 and PB will get 25 but we'll just have to wait and see

I think BC will have more to allow More Y-Reg Tridents to Cascade to other garages

Nathan4775

What buses they replacing at PB
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Trident 4609

Quote from: NathanJC on June 07, 2013, 10:30:48 PM
What buses they replacing at PB

Probably Older Enviros from the Sutton Lines onto other local PB routes with ALX400/Possibally Gemini (Geminis may transfer who knows?) to WB to replace Presidents?

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: NathanJC on June 07, 2013, 10:24:45 PM
He Probally Didn't mean what he said. So could we drop it now

But why are BC having the new Enviro's doesnt seem that long since they trasnferred all there's to PE when LH closed ?

The originals at BC went to PE when the route also moved.
These new ones are for the 900 and 957. (I think this is yet to be confirmed.)

Trident 4609

But why are BC having the new Enviro's doesnt seem that long since they trasnferred all there's to PE when LH closed ?

He meant what he said Nathan! If he didn't then he has to seriously aplogise as he offended me and maybe others

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 07, 2013, 10:34:53 PM

He meant what he said Nathan! If he didn't then he has to seriously aplogise as he offended me and maybe others

Ditto

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on June 07, 2013, 10:34:35 PM

The originals at BC went to PE when the route also moved.
These new ones are for the 900 and 957. (I think this is yet to be confirmed.)

Yes Thats what i already said although as you said not confirmed.

Nathan, Why are BC having New Enviros?! Because they are operating there busiest routes with 12 year old some unrefurbished dennis tridents!

Andrew1991

Not being funny but i'm sure this site is intended for talking about buses. NOT for slagging each other off !

Over the past couple of months i've noticed users on this site picking at the smallest thing (nath & matt your not innocent in all of this but im not trying to attack you) this site is a place for us all to enjoy the same interest so why don't we all stop with the insults and talk about buses 

Trident 4609

Quote from: Andrew on June 07, 2013, 10:50:50 PM
Not being funny but i'm sure this site is intended for talking about buses. NOT for slagging each other off !

Over the past couple of months i've noticed users on this site picking at the smallest thing (nath & matt your not innocent in all of this but im not trying to attack you) this site is a place for us all to enjoy the same interest so why don't we all stop with the insults and talk about buses

Yes i agree that the forum is here for us to share our passion of buses which i do and i did nothing for him to have to be offensive.

I'm sorry but i am the innocent one in this and that isn't picking at a small thing!

Trident 4609

Excuse me but i don't ever try and slag anybody off neither does matt and i don't insult anybody so don't say that about me.

Yes i agree the site is here for everybodys opinion and for everybody to respect each other.

So i believe the matter should be closed and Windy Miller apologises so i can forget about it

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 07, 2013, 10:59:48 PM

Excuse me but i don't ever try and slag anybody off neither does matt and i don't insult anybody so don't say that about me.

From someone who insulted me earlier then apologised?

Mike K

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 07, 2013, 10:56:56 PM

Yes i agree that the forum is here for us to share our passion of buses which i do and i did nothing for him to have to be offensive.

I'm sorry but i am the innocent one in this and that isn't picking at a small thing!

Earlier in this thread Nathan you've had a dig at 6013's expense due to his dyslexia / writing ability. I think people should lighten up a bit and not take everything out of context. Lively debate is what Internet forums are about but on most threads now you have to wade through pages of crap as everything seems to descend into petty arguments.

This is an excellent and informative forum but it's up to us to keep it that way. It's only buses we're discussing after all.

Trident 4609

I really wasn't being insulting hence the wink mark however Winy Miller put the comment and left it so it made it seem offensive. It is really not on the same scale is it Tony!
He has agreed to remove the comment so that is the end of it!

Please can we drop the subject and get back to BC Enviros. Have these been confirmed for the 900/957 or is it just still speculation.

Dylan4579

matt calling andy and andyr the same person???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk