News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vehicle Transfers

Started by Ash, March 19, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

September fleet movements now on the front page of the main site

WB has had a net increase of 3 in the allocation and Walsall 1, so that looks like 4 of the extra buses needed for the Sandwell changes

Ash

Not suprised that 584 has gone to Walsall from Coventry and not been withdrawn as its one of the best b6le's i have been on due to it being refurbished and also seems quite powerful for a b6le.

PM

To be fair, 584 would seem a good preservation candidate as it has had an intersting life starting out in London and seems in good nick.

John

Quote from: thetruth on October 01, 2012, 09:02:16 PM
It must have been at almost every B6LE garage now.

I think it has been to every one,
Coventry
West Brom
Pensnett
I think it has been to Birmingham Central (very short stay)
Acocks Green

and now Walsall.

Rob H

Quote from: Ash on October 01, 2012, 08:45:15 PM
Not suprised that 584 has gone to Walsall from Coventry and not been withdrawn as its one of the best b6le's i have been on due to it being refurbished and also seems quite powerful for a b6le.

I agree Ash I rode on 584 on the 30 from Solihull when it was at Acocks Green :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Ashley

I've got a sound recording on my phone of 584 on the 222. I also agree it's one of the better ones as well as more intersting given its history

Tony

1463 is now at Walsall, looks like they are going to tidy it up externally before using it

NXWM Spectra

2153 now back at WN, seen on route 2 this afternoon.

Is it 2153 and an 0405N transferring to WN for the X1?

Do NXWM have this bus permanently now?

It sticks out because its still painted in white, I hope it gets repainted properly soon.

JackC

What's happening with 584? Is it on loan to WB for a while or have Walsall lost it already?

Ash

I believe WB are to recieve a few b6le's off Walsall and 584 is one of them.

BN

Quote from: Trident 4609 on October 12, 2012, 08:25:09 PM
Yes i think it is 2153 and 1668 that have transfered to WN for the X1. I also saw 2153 back at WN on route 2 in the bus station. I agree that it should be repainted

2153 is here to cover for warranty work on the 2060-2070 batch

BN

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on October 12, 2012, 05:03:05 PM
2153 now back at WN, seen on route 2 this afternoon.

Is it 2153 and an 0405N transferring to WN for the X1?

Do NXWM have this bus permanently now?

It sticks out because its still painted in white, I hope it gets repainted properly soon.

No 2153 is owned by Volvo UK all we do is maintain it.

winston

Quote from: thetruth on October 15, 2012, 10:08:16 AM
And 566.

If those 3 have now moved to WB, I would have thought that it's safe to assume that WA have received so/all of the Tridents from YW & YW have received further Presidents from BC/WB

NXWM Spectra

4330 at WA now, seen on 89 today.

Trident 4609

4332 also at walsall now. i saw it in wolverhampton bus station on the 40 this evening about 5 o'clock

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk