News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VDL SB200

Started by Bob, October 20, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

Quote from: bob on February 12, 2013, 01:20:58 PM
Robust parking?

I know I have heard some corporate crap but this rates as one of the best.

Bob

My mate told me today one of the Stafford Pulsars has been debranded wonder if the rest will follow?? Maybe theyre getting some new buses for the Stafford routes? Hope its not Versa's jesus

covlad27

3730 has been de branded

Bob

Maybe its just the spare of the 5 thats been done? So it can be used on anything

arrivaaston

3730 was debranded (arrivas words now) "to make viehcle allocation" easier although my m8 told me route 1 branded buses still turn up on the late 60/825 and there was 2 Stafford branded pulsars on 60/825 on Sunday

Discodave

Quote from: arrivaaston on February 26, 2013, 09:01:27 AM
3730 was debranded (arrivas words now) "to make viehcle allocation" easier although my m8 told me route 1 branded buses still turn up on the late 60/825 and there was 2 Stafford branded pulsars on 60/825 on Sunday

Vehicle allocation another joke should be on windy millers avin a laugh thread.

arrivaaston

Lol as I've said I think its just the fact that in Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Tamworth, there's no real competition so they can do what they like, ok Tamworth and Telford have a decent set of buses but if. For example the 110 runs half hour late out of Birmingham, there's no loss because there's no other operator that do a Birmingham - Tamworth route

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk