News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Mike K

My next door neighbour just confronted me about missing items from her washing line. I nearly sh*t her pants!

windy miller

The old adage.."As one door opens..another door closes."..evidently doesn't apply to the new BC enviro 400 series..(4902 :o)...As I witnessed the drivers frustration and (Excellent) Quasimodo impression..."the Doors..the doors" at Solihull station on saturday,I imagine there may be more work for the super-sleuth at Miller St on Monday Morning? ;) :) :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: windy miller on July 14, 2013, 09:41:45 AM
The old adage.."As one door opens..another door closes."..evidently doesn't apply to the new BC enviro 400 series..(4902 :o)...As I witnessed the drivers frustration and (Excellent) Quasimodo impression..."the Doors..the doors" at Solihull station on saturday,I imagine there may be more work for the super-sleuth at Miller St on Monday Morning? ;) :) :)

Hahhahahhahaha
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

windy miller

As the recipient of several ill-fitting home made sweaters in the past I guessed our dog was in for a treat when my Mrs suggested Knitting him a 'doggie' coat for his 6th birthday.... ::) When she asked the local wool shop for advice the assistant said "if you bring your dog to the shop we'll measure him up".My mrs said.."I can't do that.. I want it to be a surprise ;D :) :)

windy miller

When My Mrs suggested we try some of these flavoured condoms to spice up our sex life I Bought some from the chemist.   MMMmmm!...she said,..."Garlic and stilton flavour?....I said Hang on!... I havn't put one on yet! >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D

windy miller

I was planning a discrete 'liason' with a girl from accounts recently..  until Mrs found a note in my suit pocket which read..'  Bronwen 2.30  S.park Friday . When she asked for an explanation I told her It was a horse running in the 2.30pm at sandown but I forgot to put the bet on... 8).. After I came back from the pub I said 'Any messages?..she said YES!... Your 'Horse' rang twice to see where you were.... :-[ :-[ :o

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

A woman on our Bingo table had a £1000 win a few weeks ago. I said " someone on high is smiling on you tonight! The woman asked my Mrs for advice on how to spend the money ::) Get yourself some new clothes,new shoes,new make-up, and a new hair style! said my Mrs....Unfortunately, after her new 'makeover' she was hit by a bus and died of her injuries.
when she later met the great 'Bingo caller in the sky ;) she said: "I don't understand...One week your'e smiling on me with a big win..the next week you have me run over by a bus..?
The big man replied...Doris?..Doris cartwright!!!..**** me I didn't recognise you!...sorry about that :) ;D ;D ;D ; lol

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

When we ran our popular rural store/garden we provided the usual ammenities for all ages. One foggy night I answered a knock on the door. "Can you give me a push?..said a slightly inebriated gentleman..I said No!..Sorry I can't help you.. Several minutes later he knocked again. "Best go and help him..said my Mrs...he won't go away! When I answered the door I heard his voice again..."Can you give me a push??... I said "Where are you??.. He said "I'm over here... ON THE SWINGS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)

windy miller

Mt

Trident 4609

I heard a rumour that cadburys are creating a oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chineese Wispa ;D

Mike K

Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 20, 2013, 07:34:40 PM
I heard a rumour that cadburys are creating a oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chineese Wispa ;D

A joke taken from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I believe? And Windy's one above it was presumably taken from the Edinburgh Minge Festival.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on August 20, 2013, 07:45:13 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 20, 2013, 07:34:40 PM

A joke taken from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I believe? And Windy's one above it was presumably taken from the Edinburgh Minge Festival.

Hahaha!!

Mike K, you've posted the best joke in 21 pages. Have a cookie.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk