News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 11:55:25 PM
Fantasy world well come leave your keyboard and join me on the X8 next year and you will see Tony statistics are utter tosh you can make stats work each anyway that was my job Tony insults the people of Blackheath with his comments I stand in the Market Place laughing at his stats because its the opposite of what arrives in the bus stop its easy to stand a preach from afar but I am waiting for the rubbish service that is the X8  day in day out his comments are laughable, WHY WOULD I GET ON A 13A IF THE X8 COMES FIRST YOUR COMMENTS ARE EVEN MORE LAUGHABLE if you believe Tony well i fell sorry for you have you sought medical advice lately?, have you noticed I have no fault with the 13A ASK YOURSELF WHY? BEFORE YOU INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE USING THE OLD 140 5 days a week for over 20 years the 140 was perfect and come & stand in Blackheath Market Place and talk to real people and mention the 140 then you would see you see how stupid your comments are I got off the 13A today and a mates dad was waiting for the X8 blamed me for the pathetic service that the third rate NXWM operates in Blackheath get real and try the X8 its the WORST bus service in the UK run by the evilest nastiest  bus company in in the world that doesn't care a bit about the people of Blackheath and sees them them as a CASH COW NXWM feel BLACKHEATH people have no relevance well there wrong I will fight for the BEST bus service In Blackheath to my dying days and will not accept any comments from anyone who does not use buses in Blackheath 7 days a week. GET REAL AND USE THE PATHETIC SERVICE THAT IS THE X8

6781 just arriving in Dudley Bus Station on time and tracking on the app to make the 06:48 from Blackheath

Busboy105

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 13, 2019, 01:58:46 AM
SIMPLE reintroduce the old 140 timetable from before September 2018 there was nothing wrong with it I would be so grateful to go back to a lower frequency with more stops if it restores reliability back to August 2018 levels  scrap the idiotic Dudley to Wolverhampton section and run it again on the old 140 timetable from Dudley to Birmingham it was perfect which shows how out of touch NXWM is with its customers and how they have arrogantly taken Blackheath folk for mugs with their we know better X8 I couldn't care less what the number of the bus is I just want the reliability levels of the old 140 back.
I agree with you on the X8 for me it didn't need to be an express service, the old 141 did since it went all the way to Merry Hill, but if you want your reliability back, it might not happen due to the closure of the Hagley Road underpass which May never reopen to traffic will cause Five Ways to be gridlocked at peak times. (Not that is already bad anyways.)

richardjones210368

Quote from: Busboy105 on December 13, 2019, 07:36:33 AM
I agree with you on the X8 for me it didn't need to be an express service, the old 141 did since it went all the way to Merry Hill, but if you want your reliability back, it might not happen due to the closure of the Hagley Road underpass which May never reopen to traffic will cause Five Ways to be gridlocked at peak times. (Not that is already bad anyways.)
I agree with all your points except Five Ways underpass it has made no difference to reliability of the 13A whilst when timed correctly the diversion via the edge of St Pauls Square a few years ago made no difference to the reliability of the 140 either.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 13, 2019, 06:28:47 AM
6781 just arriving in Dudley Bus Station on time and tracking on the app to make the 06:48 from Blackheath
Who cares I am on holiday now till Tuesday 7th January 2020 & lets face it with such a pathetic excuse for a bus service that is the X8 I doubt very much it will turn up at 06.48 on the 7th and I will be on the 13A. I couldn't give a toss about your pathetic excuses for the X8 for the rest of the year I look forward to hearing them next year, what joy, now I can sit back and enjoy life on the excellent Diamond Bus 4H and enjoy the workings of a proper bus company with such happy memories of the ghosts of The Birmingham Coach Company that offers its passengers a top quality service to the people of Blackheath unlike other bus operators of the Crimson shade. HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Jack

But if the Wolves to Dudley section was scrapped, you may as well send the 126 to Wolves and do the original route again, especially with the fact there is X8 shorts...
It's hardly an express route is the X8, I mean after the limited stop section, it does the 140 route which does feel like it takes forever through Blackheath, Rowley Village and Dixions Green, then Dudley onto Wolves.

I still think the X7 had more publicity then it would of done well...

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack on December 13, 2019, 01:15:42 PM
But if the Wolves to Dudley section was scrapped, you may as well send the 126 to Wolves and do the original route again, especially with the fact there is X8 shorts...
It's hardly an express route is the X8, I mean after the limited stop section, it does the 140 route which does feel like it takes forever through Blackheath, Rowley Village and Dixions Green, then Dudley onto Wolves.

Yes scrap the X8 and bring back the 140 & old 126 Jack

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Jack on December 13, 2019, 01:15:42 PM

X8 is limited stop between Quinton and Birmingham
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jack

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 13, 2019, 02:29:11 PM
X8 is limited stop between Quinton and Birmingham
I know that, and so is the X10. Still gets stuck in Hagley Road, Five Ways and the Broad Street diversions traffic so goes the same speed the 9 would go. Still the 9 serves all stops between Quinton and Birmingham.

BusMan Greg

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 13, 2019, 09:53:10 AM
Who cares I am on holiday now till Tuesday 7th January 2020 & lets face it with such a pathetic excuse for a bus service that is the X8 I doubt very much it will turn up at 06.48 on the 7th and I will be on the 13A. I couldn't give a toss about your pathetic excuses for the X8 for the rest of the year I look forward to hearing them next year, what joy, now I can sit back and enjoy life on the excellent Diamond Bus 4H and enjoy the workings of a proper bus company with such happy memories of the ghosts of The Birmingham Coach Company that offers its passengers a top quality service to the people of Blackheath unlike other bus operators of the Crimson shade. HAPPY CHRISTMAS
You think diamond is better than Natex?? 😂😂😂😂😂

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Jack on December 13, 2019, 02:36:07 PM
I know that, and so is the X10. Still gets stuck in Hagley Road, Five Ways and the Broad Street diversions traffic so goes the same speed the 9 would go. Still the 9 serves all stops between Quinton and Birmingham.

Will be happy once these broad street/five ways diversion end! The traffic flow around Birmingham may improve
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 13, 2019, 03:22:08 PM
Will be happy once these broad street/five ways diversion end! The traffic flow around Birmingham may improve
For over the 20 years I used the 140 daily I can never remember a time there wasnt some kind of building work or diversion on the route in the City nothing changes. As I have said previously the so called Limited Stop X8 is the stupidist idea ever in NXWM history only such a bunch of idiots at NXWM could have replaced the perfectly good 140 with the utter shambles that is the X8.

richardjones210368

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 13, 2019, 03:09:25 PM
You think diamond is better than Natex?? 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes NXWM is a shambolic company run by idiots that treat Blackheath customers with disdain with unprofessional drivers who are down right rude on the X8  and the 4H withstupidestidist fleet of buses anyone could imagine whereas Diamond Bus has friendly drivers, buses thatcharacterfulrfull and run to thier published timetabes.l   Diamond Bus is far superior than the utter rubbish that is NXWM they are HATED in Blackheath

BusMan Greg

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 13, 2019, 04:15:31 PM
Yes NXWM is a shambolic company run by idiots the treat Blackheath customers with disdain whereas Diamond Bus has friendly drivers, buses that are very charactorfull and run to thier published timetables. Diamomd Bus is far superior the utter rubbish that is NXWM they are HATED in Blackheath
So bus drivers who think it's ok to go on their phones while driving and buses that set a-light more times than a fireplace on a cold winters evening are superior standards???????

richardjones210368

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 13, 2019, 04:22:22 PM
So bus drivers who think it's ok to go on their phones while driving and buses that set a-light more times than a fireplace on a cold winters evening are superior standards???????
Diamond Bus is far superior to NXWM in every respect I have found that since day one of their operations as The Birmingham Coach Company on the 27th October 1986 but I do agree I do not know how NXWM get away with it either I really don't the number of NXWM drivers I have reported for using their phones and the level of breakdowns and fires at NXWM is appalling.

Dom

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 13, 2019, 04:15:31 PM
Yes NXWM is a shambolic company run by idiots that treat Blackheath customers with disdain with unprofessional drivers who are down right rude on the X8  and the 4H withstupidestidist fleet of buses anyone could imagine whereas Diamond Bus has friendly drivers, buses thatcharacterfulrfull and run to thier published timetabes.l   Diamond Bus is far superior than the utter rubbish that is NXWM they are HATED in Blackheath

Now as a former employee of TfWM, I should warn you that you simply cannot make comments like that as it can be seen as a favouring one operator over another.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk