News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeee

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 11, 2019, 04:35:25 PM
Doesnt life seem to pass you by when you see a 13A passing the traffic lights by The Plough & Harrow and then you end up waiting and waiting and waiting and  waiting for an X8 & to think people pay good money for such an god awfull service run by a pathetic bunch of amateurs called a bus company. I wonder what will come first tonight the X8 or The Second Coming?

If you thought the X8 was gonna be that long coming why didn't you get the first 13A, not been rude just wondering

richardjones210368

Quote from: Lukeee on December 11, 2019, 08:47:32 PM
If you thought the X8 was gonna be that long coming why didn't you get the first 13A, not been rude just wondering
No thats fine the 13A had left the stop and was passing the Plough & Harrow as I came round the corner otherwise I would have been on it.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 11, 2019, 04:35:25 PM
Doesnt life seem to pass you by when you see a 13A passing the traffic lights by The Plough & Harrow and then you end up waiting and waiting and waiting and  waiting for an X8 & to think people pay good money for such an god awfull service run by a pathetic bunch of amateurs called a bus company. I wonder what will come first tonight the X8 or The Second Coming?

If NX was ran by amateurs surely it would of gone bust by now. The X8 does run along possibly two of the busiest roads on the west side of Birmingham. Birmingham new road is traffic light junction after traffic light junction and during peak can take forever to get to Dudley then you have the hagley road and the chaos that is the diversions with broad street closed.

If you have not figured out buses can not fly and s*it happens that can cause disruption and the knock on effect to recover the service
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 11, 2019, 11:04:25 PM
If NX was ran by amateurs surely it would of gone bust by now. The X8 does run along possibly two of the busiest roads on the west side of Birmingham. Birmingham new road is traffic light junction after traffic light junction and during peak can take forever to get to Dudley then you have the hagley road and the chaos that is the diversions with broad street closed.

If you have not figured out buses can not fly and s*it happens that can cause disruption and the knock on effect to recover the service
Get real I used the 140 from work from 1997 to 2018 the service was rarely late and first class the hopeless out of touch idiot bus company that runs the X8 turned a quality service into one that is so bad its a laughing stock and a total.disgrace to those that use it did you use the 140 for 21 years before it was car crashed into the X8 there has in my 50 year life always been disruption and chaos on Broad St can.you not remember the ICC being built the 140 was a great service it has been replacrd by an out of touch bus company by a premier platnium service that is so awfull it would make its so bad its laughable

Sh4318

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 11, 2019, 11:13:48 PM
Get real I used the 140 from work from 1997 to 2018 the service was rarely late and first class the hopeless out of touch idiot bus company that runs the X8 turned a quality service into one that is so bad its a laughing stock and a total.disgrace to those that use it did you use the 140 for 21 years before it was car crashed into the X8?

The 140 followed the same route as the X8 between Birmingham & Dudley - with more stops may I add - and interworked with the 241 - and the 141 for a while. Was it really the Holy Grail you perceived it as?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

richardjones210368

Quote from: Sh4318 on December 11, 2019, 11:19:12 PM
The 140 followed the same route as the X8 between Birmingham & Dudley - with more stops may I add - and interworked with the 241 - and the 141 for a while. Was it really the Holy Grail you perceived it as?
Yes I had no.complaints about 140 it has been replaced by a service that is bad its a so good to post about it shows how out of touch NXWM is with its passengers a few days ago I had 2 X8s at 06.48 if they cant get the service right at this time what does that tell you about the idiots that run the X8?

Sh4318

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 11, 2019, 11:22:03 PM
Yes I had no.complaints about 140 it has been replaced by a service that is bad its a so good to post about

Have to wonder why it was withdrawn and replaced with a limited stop service if it was as good as you say it was
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

richardjones210368

Quote from: Sh4318 on December 11, 2019, 11:23:18 PM
Have to wonder why it was withdrawn and replaced with a limited stop service if it was as good as you say it was
Well you tell me or better still NXWM the X8 is worst decision a bus company has ever made give me back my all stops HALF HOURLY  140 tomorrow the X8 is mis timed run by incompetent route managers and replaced an excellent service a few days ago I had 2 X8s at 06.52 in.Blackheath if the idiots at NXWM cant get it right at the time what does that tell you. The X8 is HATED by everyone in Blackheath NXWM have destroyed an.excellent service with thier utter incompetence and should be totally ashamed of thier actions. I can only assume with quoting the long forgotten 141 than ran down Powke Lane you have no idea at all how bad the X8 is and are looking at the idiots at NXWM thru rose coloured or crimson glasses care to join me in the Blackheath Market Place and enjoy the pathetic incompetence and a disgrace to the bus world that is the X8 tomorrow at 06.48?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Sh4318 on December 11, 2019, 11:23:18 PM
Its 06.48 in Blackheath Market Place no sign of @Sh4318 waiting for the X8  just us regulars with @Sh4318 yesterday asking was the 140 such a Holy Grail? The answer is YES the 140 came to the bus stop and took me to work daily. The X8 is the WORST bus service in the UK it is run buy a totally inept and incompetent bus operator. They are absolutely pathetic who in the rights minds replaces a good service like the 140 with this complete and unmitigated disaster not someone who is competent anyway. As ever no sign of the X8 I am on the 13A that's come, but that's not the point why should I have to use an indirect route when an utterly shambolic company cannot get its main service to the stop on time at this time in the morning what hope is there for the rest of the day. They are not fit for purpose as a bus company and today use your vote wisely lets get Blackheaths bus services back regulated and partnership contracts on all routes and get this third rate operator held to account, lets get the 140 back and get this cowboy bus operator regulated for the good of all bus users not just us sad souls who have to use the shambles that is the X8!

richardjones210368

Its 06.48 in Blackheath Market Place no sign of @Sh4318 waiting for the X8  just us regulars with @Sh4318 yesterday asking was the 140 such a Holy Grail? The answer is YES the 140 run from PN came to the bus stop and took me to work daily. The X8 from WN is the WORST bus service in the UK it is run buy a totally inept and incompetent bus operator. They are absolutely pathetic who in the rights minds replaces a good service like the  PN 140 with this complete and unmitigated disaster not someone who is competent anyway. As ever no sign of the WN X8 I am on the 13A that's come, but that's not the point why should I have to use an indirect route when an utterly shambolic company cannot get its main service to the stop on time at this time in the morning what hope is there for the rest of the day. They are not fit for purpose as a bus company and today use your vote wisely lets get Blackheaths bus services back regulated and partnership contracts on all routes and get this third rate operator held to account, lets get the PN 140 back the WN  X8 off and get this cowboy bus operator regulated for the good of all bus users not just us sad souls who have to use the shambles that is the WN X8!

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 06:54:48 AM
Its 06.48 in Blackheath Market Place no sign of @Sh4318 waiting for the X8  just us regulars with @Sh4318 yesterday asking was the 140 such a Holy Grail? The answer is YES the 140 run from PN came to the bus stop and took me to work daily. The X8 from WN is the WORST bus service in the UK it is run buy a totally inept and incompetent bus operator. They are absolutely pathetic who in the rights minds replaces a good service like the  PN 140 with this complete and unmitigated disaster not someone who is competent anyway. As ever no sign of the WN X8 I am on the 13A that's come, but that's not the point why should I have to use an indirect route when an utterly shambolic company cannot get its main service to the stop on time at this time in the morning what hope is there for the rest of the day. They are not fit for purpose as a bus company and today use your vote wisely lets get Blackheaths bus services back regulated and partnership contracts on all routes and get this third rate operator held to account, lets get the PN 140 back the WN  X8 off and get this cowboy bus operator regulated for the good of all bus users not just us sad souls who have to use the shambles that is the WN X8!

The 06:48 journey from Blackheath was bus 6787 and left at exactly 06:48

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 06:53:53 AM
Its 06.48 in Blackheath Market Place no sign of @Sh4318 waiting for the X8  just us regulars with @Sh4318 yesterday asking was the 140 such a Holy Grail? The answer is YES the 140 came to the bus stop and took me to work daily. The X8 is the WORST bus service in the UK it is run buy a totally inept and incompetent bus operator. They are absolutely pathetic who in the rights minds replaces a good service like the 140 with this complete and unmitigated disaster not someone who is competent anyway. As ever no sign of the X8 I am on the 13A that's come, but that's not the point why should I have to use an indirect route when an utterly shambolic company cannot get its main service to the stop on time at this time in the morning what hope is there for the rest of the day. They are not fit for purpose as a bus company and today use your vote wisely lets get Blackheaths bus services back regulated and partnership contracts on all routes and get this third rate operator held to account, lets get the 140 back and get this cowboy bus operator regulated for the good of all bus users not just us sad souls who have to use the shambles that is the X8!

Why did you not catch 6787 on the X8 that left at 06:48?

don

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 08:21:28 AM
The 06:48 journey from Blackheath was bus 6787 and left at exactly 06:48

I think he meant yesterday so didn't bother today and caught the first route that turned up. I thought his comments were a bit harsh as well. PN did once have the accolade of running the palest pink buses of all (maybe still does with the unrepainted 61 B7RLEs) but that's probably down to the washing equipment and outside parking rather than anything else! And 6787 is a WN bus?

However in terms of service reliability, unless you're jollying around as an enthusiast, that is how people start to feel if the service is perceived as unreliable.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

Quote from: don on December 12, 2019, 08:31:30 AM
I think he meant yesterday so didn't bother today and caught the first route that turned up. I thought his comments were a bit harsh as well. PN did once have the accolade of running the palest pink buses of all (maybe still does with the unrepainted 61 B7RLEs) but that's probably down to the washing equipment and outside parking rather than anything else! And 6787 is a WN bus?

However in terms of service reliability, unless you're jollying around as an enthusiast, that is how people start to feel if the service is perceived as unreliable.

The 06:48 was 6780 yesterday and also left spot on time

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 08:22:41 AM
Why did you not catch 6787 on the X8 that left at 06:48?
The 13A came in first and the X8 was not live tracking there was no sign of it coming down Rowley Hill so why would I wait for a bus that is so unreliable if NXWM  wasnt such a terrible operator offering Blackheath a third world service to Brum I would but but NOT with the pathetic excuse for a bus service they operate on the X8 thank goodness for the 13A otherwise the traffic commisioner would be on speed dial.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk