News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on December 12, 2019, 04:55:19 PM
The stop being mentioned at Five Ways, Francis Road doesn't have an RTI screen either. So don't think its a problem with the bus stop.
No its a problem with the bus company called National Express West Midlands they are utter rubbish at running the X8 from Edgbaston to Blackheath and showing real time information about the terrible service they operate on an app.

Mike K

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 12, 2019, 03:03:27 PM
1855 I believe on 4H went completely wrong way out of Halesowen to Hayley green heading up the hagley road, 15 minutes late I must add

Wrong thread dude, this is the X8 thread  ;)

richardjones210368

Quote from: Mike K on December 12, 2019, 05:09:34 PM
Wrong thread dude, this is the X8 thread  ;)
No the thread is right the NXWM 4H is almost as bad as the X8 but that doesnt matter the difference for Blackheath passengers is there is a straight choice Diamond or NXWM on the 4H your trapped in a living death on the X8 with a zombie bus company with no alternative except the 13A

richardjones210368

The sheer joy of being free of the X8 for 2019 and being on the top quality service that is Diamond Bus 4H off  club lane swimming then Spoons a perfect night. The DIAMOND 4H is on time and live on the app if only other bus companies could do the same......................................

BusMan Greg

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 06:54:48 AM
Its 06.48 in Blackheath Market Place no sign of @Sh4318 waiting for the X8  just us regulars with @Sh4318 yesterday asking was the 140 such a Holy Grail? The answer is YES the 140 run from PN came to the bus stop and took me to work daily. The X8 from WN is the WORST bus service in the UK it is run buy a totally inept and incompetent bus operator. They are absolutely pathetic who in the rights minds replaces a good service like the  PN 140 with this complete and unmitigated disaster not someone who is competent anyway. As ever no sign of the WN X8 I am on the 13A that's come, but that's not the point why should I have to use an indirect route when an utterly shambolic company cannot get its main service to the stop on time at this time in the morning what hope is there for the rest of the day. They are not fit for purpose as a bus company and today use your vote wisely lets get Blackheaths bus services back regulated and partnership contracts on all routes and get this third rate operator held to account, lets get the PN 140 back the WN  X8 off and get this cowboy bus operator regulated for the good of all bus users not just us sad souls who have to use the shambles that is the WN X8!
If the reliability of the X8 was that bad don't you think it would have been addressed by now?

Jack6101

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 01:04:52 PM
Well I think using it the last 14 months I have given it more of a chance you try waiting and waiting and waiting at the stop for the hopeless rubbish that is the X8 then you can criticize my comments or simply ask anyone in the Blackheath Market Place everyone hates it & funny enough the journeys are the ones I am actually using strange that when I am not doing a full route audit.

Why don't you get a 14 and x10 or 9 if there isn't a x8 for ages ?
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

richardjones210368

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 12, 2019, 08:59:34 PM
If the reliability of the X8 was that bad don't you think it would have been addressed by now?
Ha Ha That is so so funnny NXWM adressing reliability issues for the benefit of its customers its about as likley as me being the next Chief Rabbi SHALOM

richardjones210368

Quote from: Jack6101 on December 12, 2019, 09:37:32 PM
Why don't you get a 14 and x10 or 9 if there isn't a x8 for ages ?
Why when I get the excellent 13A to Blackheath & lie back & enjoy the ride  when the hopeless X8 fails to turn up would I get 2 buses?

Busboy105

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 07:27:50 PM
The sheer joy of being free of the X8 for 2019 and being on the top quality service that is Diamond Bus 4H off  club lane swimming then Spoons a perfect night. The DIAMOND 4H is on time and live on the app if only other bus companies could do the same......................................
Do you mind giving a suggestion on what you would do instead of complaining about the X8?

BK63 YWP

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 09:41:54 PM
Ha Ha That is so so funnny NXWM adressing reliability issues for the benefit of its customers its about as likley as me being the next Chief Rabbi SHALOM

Reliability issues they actually try to sort i.e. the X20/X21/X22, the 997 etc. If reliability was an issue don't you think the TC would get involved?

I think you live in a fantasy world where the X8 is running late and Tony has proven they both occasions you questioned ran on time! I think you are talking out your ass...
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

BK63 YWP

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 07:27:50 PM

Diamond are not always on time... even on a Sunday...
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 12, 2019, 09:55:57 PM
Diamond are not always on time... even on a Sunday...
I will grant you Sundays the 4H  is too tightly timed but i am grateful for a commercial sunday service on Gorsty Hill as NXWM cannot be bothered to operate they treat BLACKHEATH folk as cash cows as they are not bothered about their passengers in Blackheath or see it in their interest to offer a 7 day service to Gorsty Hill they are an utter disgrace to the bus industry and are not fit or proper to serve BLACKHEATH. Diamond Bus has its faults but its head and shoulders over the pathetic NXWM in Blackheath. DIAMOND BUS are not perfect but at least they respect their customers in BLACKHEATH which is more than NXWM does. DIAMOND BUS is based LOCALLY in Tividale & are a local company for local people quoted on the AIM where as NXWM is part of a corporate company that is only bothered about its PLC shareholders and their dividends & not the people of Blackheath NXWM is only bothered in lining the pockets of rich fat cats.

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 12, 2019, 09:51:39 PM
Reliability issues they actually try to sort i.e. the X20/X21/X22, the 997 etc. If reliability was an issue don't you think the TC would get involved?

I think you live in a fantasy world where the X8 is running late and Tony has proven they both occasions you questioned ran on time! I think you are talking out your ass...
Fantasy world well come leave your keyboard and join me on the X8 next year and you will see Tony statistics are utter tosh you can make stats work each anyway that was my job Tony insults the people of Blackheath with his comments I stand in the Market Place laughing at his stats because its the opposite of what arrives in the bus stop its easy to stand a preach from afar but I am waiting for the rubbish service that is the X8  day in day out his comments are laughable, WHY WOULD I GET ON A 13A IF THE X8 COMES FIRST YOUR COMMENTS ARE EVEN MORE LAUGHABLE if you believe Tony well i fell sorry for you have you sought medical advice lately?, have you noticed I have no fault with the 13A ASK YOURSELF WHY? BEFORE YOU INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE USING THE OLD 140 5 days a week for over 20 years the 140 was perfect and come & stand in Blackheath Market Place and talk to real people and mention the 140 then you would see you see how stupid your comments are I got off the 13A today and a mates dad was waiting for the X8 blamed me for the pathetic service that the third rate NXWM operates in Blackheath get real and try the X8 its the WORST bus service in the UK run by the evilest nastiest  bus company in in the world that doesn't care a bit about the people of Blackheath and sees them them as a CASH COW NXWM feel BLACKHEATH people have no relevance well there wrong I will fight for the BEST bus service In Blackheath to my dying days and will not accept any comments from anyone who does not use buses in Blackheath 7 days a week. GET REAL AND USE THE PATHETIC SERVICE THAT IS THE X8

richardjones210368

Well I advised everyone to use their votes wisely and its happened it now looks from a projected Conservative majority new legislation will follow as to FORCE pathetic  cowboy operators such as NXWM to participate in our AQPS which will force them to provide a better bus service for Blackheath. With such a large Conservative majority we can get Blackheath folk the bus service its deserves and get on with getting our AQPS on ALL routes and get the X8 revised for the good of everyone in Blackheath. Liberation coming from the ternary of NXWM and a better bus service for all in Blackheath and not just to suite the idiots at NXWM & and finally an end for NXWM taking the good people of Blackheath for a ride and treating them as mugs. STATUTORY POWERS WILL NOW FOLLOW  and a better bus service for all in Blackheath will follow great news for all.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Busboy105 on December 12, 2019, 09:51:05 PM
Do you mind giving a suggestion on what you would do instead of complaining about the X8?
SIMPLE reintroduce the old 140 timetable from before September 2018 there was nothing wrong with it I would be so grateful to go back to a lower frequency with more stops if it restores reliability back to August 2018 levels  scrap the idiotic Dudley to Wolverhampton section and run it again on the old 140 timetable from Dudley to Birmingham it was perfect which shows how out of touch NXWM is with its customers and how they have arrogantly taken Blackheath folk for mugs with their we know better X8 I couldn't care less what the number of the bus is I just want the reliability levels of the old 140 back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk