News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 12:51:29 PM
That's me done at work for 2019 no need to get the pathetic excuse for a bus service that NXWM run on the X8 again this year & surprise surprise at Francis Rd there is not a single X8 live tracking however I can see the familiar sight of the 13A coming down the road. How NXWM gets away with running such a pathetic third rate service along Hagley Rd to Blackheath is beyond me mind you they are giant monopolistic monster that cares for no one but the company at least I can vote when I get back to Blackheath to change things to get bus partnerships in place to stop NXWM taking the good people of Blackheath for a ride in 2020. Oh for the ghosts of Christmas Past the 127/258 & 140 happy days, happy holidays!

Every X8 currently currently on time and all showing on my screen where they are. Just put the Public App on my phone and all on there as well

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Nathan on December 12, 2019, 12:57:44 PM
I doubt it... the Wolverhampton to Dudley section warrants it's frequent all stopping service.

Fair point Nathan! I just don't know how he expect every journey to track correctly and doesn't give the X8 a chance. Tony has said both day the 06.48 from blackheath has departed on time...

Are you @richardjones210368 judging the X8 on a few timed departures or the full days working?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 01:01:09 PM
Every X8 currently currently on time and all showing on my screen where they are
Well there wasn't one at 12.48 only the 13A 12.52 that I am on yet more excuses try standing at stop!

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 12, 2019, 01:01:37 PM
Fair point Nathan! I just don't know how he expect every journey to track correctly and doesn't give the X8 a chance. Tony has said both day the 06.48 from blackheath has departed on time...

Are you @richardjones210368 judging the X8 on a few timed departures or the full days working?
Well I think using it the last 14 months I have given it more of a chance you try waiting and waiting and waiting at the stop for the hopeless rubbish that is the X8 then you can criticize my comments or simply ask anyone in the Blackheath Market Place everyone hates it & funny enough the journeys are the ones I am actually using strange that when I am not doing a full route audit.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 01:03:41 PM
Well there wasn't one at 12.48 only the 13A 12.52 that I am on yet more excuses try standing at stop!

6787 was the 12:39 from City which has run exactly on time, currently at Long Lane

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 01:09:58 PM
6787 was the 12:39 from City which has run exactly on time, currently at Long Lane
And your point is? There were no X8s live tracking and so I got the 13A why would I wait a stop in the forlorn hope one would turn up at the next timetabled time  & you call me stupid!

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 01:19:39 PM
And your point is? There were no X8s live tracking and so I got the 13A why would I wait a stop in the forlorn hope one would turn up at the next timetabled time  & you call me stupid!

It is live tracking. I can see it on my phone through the public app

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 01:23:40 PM
It is live tracking. I can see it on my phone through the public app
Its this thru a crystal ball as no X8 came when I was at Francis Rd or was live tracking as ever excuses excuses excuses that the problem with NXWM they will not admit the X8 is timmed hopelessly wrong have you not thought its odd I praise constantly the 140 & THE 13A and rubbish the X8 instead of keep trying to defend the undefendable.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 01:28:37 PM
Its this thru a crystal ball as no X8 came when I was at Francis Rd or was live tracking as ever excuses excuses excuses that the problem with NXWM they will not admit the X8 is timmed hopelessly wrong have you not thought its odd I praise constantly the 140 & THE 13A and rubbish the X8 instead of keep trying to defend the undefendable.

I think you are X8 blind, as I said the bus is tracking, have a look for yourself on the NX app for yourself you will see they are all showing as real time and are all running on time. Perhaps if they are not showing on the bus stops you use it is a TfWM problem, not an NX problem. The only Wolverhampton buses not tracking properly are 848, 4331 & 5412

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 01:35:59 PM
I think you are X8 blind, as I said the bus is tracking, have a look for yourself on the NX app for yourself you will see they are all showing as real time and are all running on time. Perhaps if they are not showing on the bus stops you use it is a TfWM problem, not an NX problem. The only Wolverhampton buses not tracking properly are 848, 4331 & 5412
Why would I want to look for an X8 that never come on an APP I don't use as its so horribily unreliable compared to the WMCA one, you try using the X8 as your main bus service before criticising me and there were about 30 folks just waiting outside Poundland in the rain for it it's pathetic & my mates dad was one of them I cannot post on here his comments about the the X8 as I don't want to be banned & he blames me!  I am in Blackheath after using the excellent 13A and going to vote to get Blackheaths bus service regulated and get our bus service back from the clutches of the evil NXWM  they just don't listen to their passengers if they did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

BK63 YWP

The X8 is tracking ok on my phone whilst the 13s are showing timetabled times
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 12, 2019, 01:57:04 PM
The X8 is tracking ok on my phone whilst the 13s are showing timetabled times
Well it's usually the opposite on the WMCA app typical isn't it they are running to time mind you I don't trust the NXWM app its as useless as the bus company itself and I won't be using the X8 again till next year so who cares NXWM certainly don't.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 12:00:22 PM
No NXWM isn't obsessed, because I am not at work today. I am at home tidying up my website, but I do find someone complaining about the unreliability of a bus that has run on time every day for a week a bit stupid.

As regards vehicles tracking, how many of your beloved Diamond 4H show as real time on the screens in Bus Stations/Stops?

1855 I believe on 4H went completely wrong way out of Halesowen to Hayley green heading up the hagley road, 15 minutes late I must add

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 12, 2019, 03:03:27 PM
1855 I believe on 4H went completely wrong way out of Halesowen to Hayley green heading up the hagley road, 15 minutes late I must add
Nothing surprises me with NXWM on the 4H they are utterly hopeless its lucky we have Diamond Bus showing them how to do it on Gorsty Hill with the 231 round the corner who needs NXWM with 5 Diamonds an hour.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 12:51:29 PM
That's me done at work for 2019 no need to get the pathetic excuse for a bus service that NXWM run on the X8 again this year & surprise surprise at Francis Rd there is not a single X8 live tracking however I can see the familiar sight of the 13A coming down the road.
Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 01:35:59 PM
The stop being mentioned at Five Ways, Francis Road doesn't have an RTI screen either. So don't think its a problem with the bus stop.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk