News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 08:47:32 AM
The 06:48 was 6780 yesterday and also left spot on time
The X8 yesterday again was not live tracking so I got the 13A why would I wait for an X8 in the vain hope of it turning up strangly I was going to work not playing russian roulete with a bus company so bad and awfull that its not fot for purpose? The old 140 at the same was WB working driven by one of finest drivers in the country now we have a bunch of cowboys who think its a laugh if they turn up or not PATHETIC

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 10:52:55 AM
The 13A came in first and the X8 was not live tracking there was no sign of it coming down Rowley Hill so why would I wait for a bus that is so unreliable if NXWM  wasnt such a terrible operator offering Blackheath a third world service to Brum I would but but NOT with the pathetic excuse for a bus service they operate on the X8 thank goodness for the 13A otherwise the traffic commisioner would be on speed dial.

The 06:48 X8 has left exactly on time every day this week
6787 is recorded as tracking for 99% of the journey, and was 100% compliant with the timetable (less than 4 min late) for the whole route.
The 13A is recorded as leaving 44 seconds behind the X8

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 11:04:22 AM
The X8 yesterday again was not live tracking so I got the 13A why would I wait for an X8 in the vain hope of it turning up strangly I was going to work not playing russian roulete with a bus company so bad and awfull that its not fot for purpose?

Yesterday 6780 tracked for 100% of the journey and was also 100% compliant with DVSA timing

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 11:07:06 AM
Yesterday 6780 tracked for 100% of the journey and was also 100% compliant with DVSA timing
No it didn't it was not showing live in Blackheath Market Place or I would have waited for it doesn't hold up, don't try to explain the pathetic excuse for a service for those of us who end waiting waiting waiting what makes it worse the old 140 at the time was WB & it never missed and was driven  by one of the most professional drivers I have ever met and was credit to NXWM only to be replaced by the pathetic excuse for a bus service that is the X8.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 11:05:32 AM
The 06:48 X8 has left exactly on time every day this week
6787 is recorded as tracking for 99% of the journey, and was 100% compliant with the timetable (less than 4 min late) for the whole route.
The 13A is recorded as leaving 44 seconds behind the X8
How could it behind the X8 when the 13A came into the Market Place first and has done EVERY day this week the X8 has NOT turned up in front of it on ANY morning I WAS STANDING IN THE BUS STOP WAITING FOR IT whatever your looking at is like everything about NXWM  SO SO WRONG. At NO point this week has the X8 turned up at 06.48 or we would not be having this conversation. As ever NXWM is making pathetic excuses about the rotten service it delvers I urge everyone to use their vote wisely and get a better bus service for all with TOTAL partnership agreements on all routes to end the misery of NXWM taking its passengers on the X8 for a ride, thank god its my last day at work on it in 2019 one can only hope the idiots at NXWM sort out the X8 in 2020 but I do not hold out much hope unless they are forced too

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 11:16:41 AM
No it didn't it was not showing live in Blackheath Market Place or I would have waited for it doesn't hold up, don't try to explain the pathetic excuse for a service for those of us who end waiting waiting waiting what makes it worse the old 140 at the time was WB & it never missed and was driven  by one of the most professional drivers I have ever met and was credit to NXWM only to be replaced by the pathetic excuse for a bus service that is the X8.

Yesterday the driver arrived in Blackheath at 06:47 and left at 06:48 how much better service do you want

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 11:33:29 AM
How could it behind the X8 when the 13A came into the Market Place first and has done EVERY day this week the X8 has NOT turned up in front of it on ANY morning I WAS STANDING IN THE BUS STOP WAITING FOR IT whatever your looking at is like everything about NXWM  SO SO WRONG. At NO point this week has the X8 turned up at 06.48 or we would not be having this conversation. As ever NXWM is making pathetic excuses about the rotten service it delvers I urge everyone to use their vote wisely and get a better bus service for all with TOTAL partnership agreements on all routes to end the misery of NXWM taking its passengers on the X8 for a ride, thank god its my last day at work on it in 2019 one can only hope the idiots at NXWM sort out the X8 in 2020 but I do not hold out much hope unless they are forced too

I have attached a screenshot from Traffilog which is an outside company that tracks where vehicles are (not just NXWM) it shows 6787 in Blackheath not moving at 06:47 this morning

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 11:43:05 AM
I have attached a screenshot from Traffilog which is an outside company that tracks where vehicles are (not just NXWM) it shows 6787 in Blackheath not moving at 06:47 this morning
Whats that supposed to prove It wasnt live tracking & I left on the 13A ? You are proving my point conclusively NXWM is not bothered about running the X8 now at 11.50 for the benefit for users LIVE but obsessed with trying to explain its actions historically I know what bus came first this morning and it wasnt the X8. I was in the bus stop at 06.47 the X8 WAS NOT.

Tony

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 11:51:41 AM
Whats that supposed to prove It wasnt live tracking & I left on the 13A ? You are proving my point conclusively NXWM is not bothered about running the X8 now at 11.50 for the benefit for users LIVE but obsessed with trying to explain its actions historically I know what bus came first this morning and it wasnt the X8. I was in the bus stop at 06.47 the X8 WAS NOT.

No NXWM isn't obsessed, because I am not at work today. I am at home tidying up my website, but I do find someone complaining about the unreliability of a bus that has run on time every day for a week a bit stupid.

As regards vehicles tracking, how many of your beloved Diamond 4H show as real time on the screens in Bus Stations/Stops?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 11:37:50 AM
Yesterday the driver arrived in Blackheath at 06:47 and left at 06:48 how much better service do you want
One that live tracks then I would know it was coming and would not have got on the 13A first would I? Do not forget I still have to go home on the pathetic excuse for a bus service that NXWM operates along Hagley Rd to Blackheath one last time in 2019 so as they say in Marineville where I understand they have the best bus service on the planet using ADL Hoverbuses - Stand By For Action Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour..........................................

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 12:00:22 PM
No NXWM isn't obsessed, because I am not at work today. I am at home tidying up my website, but I do find someone complaining about the unreliability of a bus that has run on time every day for a week a bit stupid.

As regards vehicles tracking, how many of your beloved Diamond 4H show as real time on the screens in Bus Stations/Stops?
Well I must be stupid to use such a pathetic bus service such as the hopeless X8 hadn't I? I never find any faults in the Diamond Bus 4H they live track perfectly on the app I use its the NXWM X8 that doesnt.  NXWM should look at the Diamond 4H to see how a bus service should run given the shambles and unreliable issues on the equally shambolic NXWM 4H but NXWM does not care about its passengers does it or it wouldn't run such a poor service down Hagley Rd to Blackheath.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 12, 2019, 12:00:22 PM

That's me done at work for 2019 no need to get the pathetic excuse for a bus service that NXWM run on the X8 again this year & surprise surprise at Francis Rd there is not a single X8 live tracking however I can see the familiar sight of the 13A coming down the road. How NXWM gets away with running such a pathetic third rate service along Hagley Rd to Blackheath is beyond me mind you they are giant monopolistic monster that cares for no one but the company at least I can vote when I get back to Blackheath to change things to get bus partnerships in place to stop NXWM taking the good people of Blackheath for a ride in 2020. Oh for the ghosts of Christmas Past the 127/258 & 140 happy days, happy holidays!

BK63 YWP

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 12, 2019, 12:03:46 PM
One that live tracks then I would know it was coming and would not have got on the 13A first would I? Do not forget I still have to go home on the pathetic excuse for a bus service that NXWM operates along Hagley Rd to Blackheath one last time in 2019 so as they say in Marineville where I understand they have the best bus service on the planet using ADL Hoverbuses - Stand By For Action Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour..........................................

Sometimes live info doesn't work for several reason, I catch the 15 every day to merry hill the first bus normal shows scheduled time and it still turns up bang on time, the app is not the most reliable. 10 years ago there wasn't an app to track bus just had to wait for the bus to show!

End of the day congestion as a whole is getting worse, roadworks are not helping, buses have not got wings, NX/Diamond etc tried to adjust to daily changes.

If the 8 from Wollaston Farm to Wolverhampton happens, the X8 may become limited stop between Wolves and Dudley to help with time keeping. If the 140 still existed it would have the same problems as the X8 has now
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Trident 4609

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 12, 2019, 12:54:47 PM
Sometimes live info doesn't work for several reason, I catch the 15 every day to merry hill the first bus normal shows scheduled time and it still turns up bang on time, the app is not the most reliable. 10 years ago there wasn't an app to track bus just had to wait for the bus to show!

End of the day congestion as a whole is getting worse, roadworks are not helping, buses have not got wings, NX/Diamond etc tried to adjust to daily changes.

If the 8 from Wollaston Farm to Wolverhampton happens, the X8 may become limited stop between Wolves and Dudley to help with time keeping. If the 140 still existed it would have the same problems as the X8 has now

I doubt it... the Wolverhampton to Dudley section warrants it's frequent all stopping service.

richardjones210368

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on December 12, 2019, 12:54:47 PM

The 140  WOULD NOT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS it worked perfectly up to September 2018 offering a quality bus service half hourly timed correctly what has changed since then other than it has a new number and is a car crash of a bus service called the X8 is NOW hopelessly unreliable?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk