News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

I also do a lot of work for NX with regard to services.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Tony on December 08, 2019, 04:01:43 PM
Amazing it's you that gets asked lots of times as a random accountant stood waiting for a bus though. In full uniform (and I still do wear uniform so I can go out and help when there are major problems) I expect to get asked questions, but as someone that uses public transport everywhere whenever possible it is still quite unusual for a stranger to walk up and ask a question when I am not wearing it.. I presume you are using a pseudonym on here, if not you have not made much of an impression of TfWM/NX staff at the bus champions events.

No its my real name and my main work was for H M Gov until last month when I resigned and you get mistaken by strangers for an official that's life when your in uniform most people wouldn't have a clue who was an NXWM official in uniform or someone else with H M Government on them in an uniform, why would I want to make an "impression" at meetings were there to get a better bus service for all its not the X Factor & if  i see someone looking confused I approach them and offer to help isn't that what life's all about to help others for the good of the bus network as a TfWM Bus Champion or am I missing something?

karl724223

I'm going straight to the point
I don't believe half the crap you two are posting on this forum

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 04:24:36 PM

I don't like your tone. I don't put crap on this forum and I am a Passenger chapmion. Also I do help out a lot with things for TfWM and NX.

richardjones210368

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 04:24:36 PM
Ok that's your choice and your opinion counts as it will on Thursday but other than when I am corrected I always acknowledge that when I am, how much of the information I have posted is not 100% accurate I just wasn't allowed to use social media before you believe what you wish it's no skin off my nose & we may differ on some things but the work Bus Man K2 does for TfWM is excellent and very much respected at TfWM for the knowledge of routes, maps and timetables I for one am in awe of him and respect him greatly for what he does.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 08, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
Ok that's your choice and your opinion counts as it will on Thursday but other than when I am corrected I always acknowledge that when I am, how much of the information I have posted is not 100% accurate I just wasn't allowed to use social media before you believe what you wish it's no skin off my nose.

So true couldn't of put it better myself.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
So true couldn't of put it better myself.
Ok that's your choice and your opinion counts as it will on Thursday but other than when I am corrected I always acknowledge that when I am, how much of the information I have posted is not 100% accurate I just wasn't allowed to use social media before you believe what you wish it's no skin off my nose & we may differ on some things but the work Bus Man K2 does for TfWM is excellent and very much respected at TfWM for the knowledge of routes, maps and timetables I for one am in awe of him and respect him greatly for what he does.

karl724223

Hang on I'll get the violin out for the two of ya

Bus Man K2

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 08, 2019, 04:37:57 PM

Why thanks I know the staff at TFWM are greatful for me and the work I do for them.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
Hang on I'll get the violin out for the two of ya

I am quite the worker and I don't need the music from a voialin.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 04:43:37 PM
I am quite the worker and I don't need the music from a voialin.
Forget a violin its synth only for me @karl724223 as an 80s lad & lets face it mate I end on your bus regularly when your driving need I say more when we file our onboard reports to TfWM as a fellow PCV holder.

karl724223

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 08, 2019, 04:45:06 PM
Forget a violin its synth only for me @karl724223 as an 80s lad & lets face it mate I end on your bus regularly when your driving need I say more when we file our onboard reports to TfWM as a fellow PCV holder.
not your mate
And now your a fellow pcv holder mmm

richardjones210368

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 04:59:58 PM
not your mate
And now your a fellow pcv holder mmm
Ok yes held it since I did my accountancy training contract at Badgerline Holdings and was passed out on MK1 Leyland National 101  HHA 101L always kept it valid my CPC too if not mate would you prefer comrade?

Dom

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 04:07:04 PM
I also do a lot of work for NX with regard to services.

Such as.....

richardjones210368

Quote from: Dom on December 08, 2019, 05:31:57 PM
Such as.....
Bus Man K2 is well  known to us for the consultative advice he gives to both TfWM & NXWM with regard to maps and timetables he cannot be faulted for his knowledge of maps and other related information he is one of the best in the business

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk