News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Sandwell and Dudley zone fares

Started by karl724223, February 09, 2017, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BusFan94

Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

karl724223

News coming about this ticket on 3rd September

DJ

Quote from: karl724223 on September 01, 2017, 12:34:20 AM
News coming about this ticket on 3rd September

Huh, interesting. Price increase, I guess? Or maybe they'll actually make it cover the rest of Sandwell...  ;D

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

DJ

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 03, 2017, 10:42:18 PM
It's being withdrawn

Are you sure about that? It's past the 3rd September now and I've heard nothing about it being withdrawn.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Dom

monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe

Does it mean its valid on the 11 as that's the perimeter then?

Quote from: monkeyjoe on September 07, 2017, 05:57:03 PM
Extended across Brum as well.
Quote from: monkeyjoe on September 15, 2017, 08:01:07 PM
The Birmingham 11 does not enter the Sandwell and Dudley low fare zone area!
The local Daysaver is valid on the 11 though. They both cover completly different areas.

Sandwell and Dudley low fare zone area - http://nxbus.co.uk/paylocal
Local Daysaver area - http://nxdudley.oneblackbear.com/files/2017-09/local-daysaver-map-september.jpg
If the local Daysaver wasn't valid on the 11, then wouldn't it not be included in the map?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: monkeyjoe on September 15, 2017, 08:01:07 PM
Bearwood isn't on the map. Though it's the border of Sandwell and Brum you think it would be included for the other routes, e.g. The 49 and 82. Though apparently Bearwood isn't part of Sandwell, neither is Hamstead, NX assume.

Westy

Well this will put the cat amongst the pigeons!

Those of you who follow NX on Facebook will have noticed the thread about the local Daysavers.

It appears, despite the map saying otherwise, that the Sandwell & Dudley Daysavers are not valid into Bilston, according to whoever answers the Facebook queries.

Hope NX have good lawyers @Tony !

In all seriousness, this debacle needs sorting out & soon!

In my opinion, these boundaries need looking at, for example Bilston is in Wolverhampton, but is included in the Dudley/Sandwell & the Walsall areas, when they shouldn't be, along with West Bromwich to Walsall journeys being included in the Walsall area, but not in the Sandwell area, & journeys on the 529 should go up to the Portabello roundabout, where the Walsall boundary is & not just Willenhall centre.

If Nx want to include certain areas outside the borough boundary, then, in the case of Walsall, why not include the Cannock journeys on the X51 & Burntwood on the 10, as it's highly unlikely NX are going to extend past those points anyway.

(Also if there is ever a Wolves version, then Codsall, Perton, & the entire 54 & 154 should be included as well!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk