News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Socially acceptable

Started by Dom, April 21, 2016, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Was looking for a suitable topic to post this in, and this is about the best I can find to save starting a new thread.

This however is socially unacceptable

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36567069

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

MW

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 18, 2016, 09:08:00 PM
Was looking for a suitable topic to post this in, and this is about the best I can find to save starting a new thread.

This however is socially unacceptable

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36567069

That's hilarious

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: MW on June 18, 2016, 09:55:54 PM
That's hilarious

To be honest, I think it's more sad than funny.

To think that there are still people around who have homophobic attitudes!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

P419 EJW

Quote from: MW on June 18, 2016, 09:55:54 PM
That's hilarious

Not surprised you found it funny, considering your religion. It's sad that homophobia still exists to this day.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: P419 EJW on June 18, 2016, 10:45:29 PM
Not surprised you found it funny, considering your religion. It's sad that homophobia still exists to this day.

His religion?

Oooh! Is he a Jedi?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

MW

Quote from: P419 EJW on June 18, 2016, 10:45:29 PM

Sorry don't beat me up bro

BusFan94

I tell you something socially unacceptable and illegal I was on the 333X, driver stopped to let off some kids at Tesco Willenhall, and some.Yodel workers got on one them opened his trousers and had shit on the floor and the other one was smoking a Flag.Me some other School Kids and a old lady opened the windows. At the next stop driver let off more kids before kicking off the two Yodel workers

@BusFan94 - Edit your original post rather than double/treble posting, Winston
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Westy

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 10, 2016, 11:15:56 AM
I tell you something socially unacceptable and illegal I was on the 333X driver stopped to let off some kids at Tesco Willenhall and some Yodel workers got on one them opened his trousers and had shit on the floor and the other one was smoking a Fag me some other School Kids and a old lady opened the windows at the next stop driver let off more kids before kicking off the two Yodel workers

Bit of punctuation wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Other Walsall Tony

I tell you something socially unacceptable and illegal I was on the 333X, driver stopped to let off some kids at Tesco Willenhall, and some.Yodel workers got on one them opened his trousers and had shit on the floor and the other one was smoking a Flag.Me some other School Kids and a old lady opened the windows. At the next stop driver let off more kids before kicking off the two Yodel workers

333 not going past Yodel anymore...
Tony

BusFan94

@ other Walsall Tony
I know 333X doesn't go past yodel anymore they all board the 310 this was months ago.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Bob

What about people who stink? Should they be asked to get off if it's offending other passengers?

Sh4318

Quote from: Bob on July 10, 2016, 09:55:23 PM
What about people who stink? Should they be asked to get off if it's offending other passengers?

It's definitely a pet peeve of mine. But I can't see this ever happening
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Bob

Yea filthy scutters.  Bar of soap is only a quid lol

Liverpool Street

I took a shit in bus
To show Avici I was cool
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Will

People on here slagging off piss stinking passengers etc okay I accept that but what about stinky drivers because don't tell me that doesn't happen...
Stourbridge   125

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk