News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiz1971

This may have already been mentioned but 1871 the route number is above the driver rather than on the near side. This may be because of the platinum style destination screen I dunno really

ellspurs

I think I saw that one outside Castle Vale retail park yesterday. Looking at Tony's website it has been like that since at least last August.

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Coventrybususer95

Coventrybususer95

Coventrybususer95

LiamsTransport1

4526 - upper deck stopping sign not lighting up when bell is pressed 
Local routes: 19/20/20A/27/39/39A/49/55/63/145/202

Bartosz

WalsallBuses2007

2123 Front destination not working just saw on the Fingerpost Lights on the 8

Bartosz

Coventrybususer95

E078 top deck display is frozen and no audio announcements

Its unfrozen itself and is now working

Coventrybususer95

Bartosz

4483 - there's a weird, loud noise coming from the back when the bus is moving, from near the rear right wheel.

18WilliamsLi

6983 - when doors shut half of the door catches against the roller by the door it's been doing it for 2 year

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk