News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PB50

Busses_transport_

H1002- this bus dose not track also the next stop announcement do not work it dosent speak and dosent show next stop on the screens.

PB50

Just seen 4360 on the 9 service. Front signage blank, side and back working ok.

EK40

2079 has a wierd screech that sounds like a kettle whenever it's accelerating 

Squiz1971

1951 whilst on the 8C only seems to display the number 8 on the rear, seen it twice this week at the Saltley Gate timing point on Adderley Road

Danthebusman

Coventrybususer95

All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

E055, E067, E133 no next stop announcements on 17

Danthebusman

In addition to E055, the screen is just black and only displays Stopping at when stopping at a stop without showing which stop or anything else. I have a picture but i don't know how to put here

Danthebusman

E023, E040 no next stop announcements on 17

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

PB50

4570 front destination display only showing tiny bit saying 10 rest of it is blank.

EK40

4516 has been driving around on the 5 with no engine cover as in theres no bonnet on it so the engine is exposed, i had to triple take when seeing it lmao

And 4515 is throwing out a lot of black smoke also on the 5

Danthebusman

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

4865 (BX61 LLJ) has a terrible diff. Sounds great though! 4507 (BU53 UMD) has an orange LED display.
5/51/X51/529

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk