News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Oddities, defects, faults - things wrong with NX vehicles (Reports Only/No Comments)

Started by Ashley 60171, January 16, 2016, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

E99 no audio or visual announcements no cctv input from camera 2 it's just a gray screen 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Squiz1971

4808 looks like an Ex-London reject with a red front and black headlight surrounds. Seen it on the 14 outbound while on the X12 this morning at the Spine Road/Saltley Viaduct. Has no front vinyl's or driver side fleet number either

Squiz1971

7522 front destination screen seemed to flicker on and off whilst on the 12:45 X12 from Priory Queensway unless it was because the driver had just changed from an X13 but the side destination said X12 to Solihull Station

Westy

6790 is missing a rear seat cushion on the lower deck.

(Has been flagged to Nx Twitter with photo, along with a WiFi connection problem which seems to be affecting Wolverhampton Platinums in general!)

Coventrybususer95

There's an cv electric going around without a mirror cover didn't get the fleet number but it's on cv15
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Coventrybususer95

18WilliamsLi

6973 rattles bad giving everyone a headache including driver sounds like it's coming from doors or something near front and it's same as 4765

Sh4318

Speaking of 4765. The first half of the side desi is missing. It's on the 13 Oldbury
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

TGZac

4934 has a crimson engine flap despite being in red and white.

Coventrybususer95

Coventrybususer95

E121 all screens are off with flashing green lights

They started and now there off again

Seems like it's the 4th time the driver has reset the bus

Back on now

Naaa it's broken

Danthebusman

E125 making an annoying humming noise, can't even tell where it's coming from

Squiz1971

May already of been mentioned but 6870 has an orange led side destination saw it on the 94/95 Thursday I think coming home from work

winston

4973 has numerous upper deck windows tagged both sides (8-10 total) with large letters graffiti or etched

BN

Quote from: winston on June 24, 2023, 07:18:43 PM4973 has numerous upper deck windows tagged both sides (8-10 total) with large letters graffiti or etched
The 4 that came to WN were really bad too, had them all changed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk