News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM 2016 Orders

Started by GeminiFan1991, December 06, 2015, 05:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Tony on January 30, 2016, 03:43:40 PM
Not yet other than there will be more than 60 Platinum and they will serve all 4 districts of the Black Country

Quote from: Tony on March 11, 2016, 10:22:53 AM
Nowhere is 60 Platinum quoted

Thats where i took the 60 platinums from
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Kevin

Knew it sounded a familiar number
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4609

Quote from: Chris on March 11, 2016, 10:36:58 AM

Thats where i took the 60 platinums from

Just to point out, the post you quoted says there will be 'more than 60' Platinums.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Nathan on March 11, 2016, 11:12:58 AM
Just to point out, the post you quoted says there will be 'more than 60' Platinums.

Ok then i got it wrong sorry

@Tony i should check my post before post, i worded the first post completely wrong which seem like i was stating fact. I was only making a guess on deliveries so again i apologise for the error
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Stevo

We're all anxious to know what will be coming and when. At least could we be told when the first deliveries are expected?

Tony

Quote from: Stevo on March 11, 2016, 08:00:55 PM
We're all anxious to know what will be coming and when. At least could we be told when the first deliveries are expected?

I know what is coming, but daren't announce it before the company does, but I haven't got delivery dates yet.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Tony on March 11, 2016, 08:03:13 PM
I know what is coming, but daren't announce it before the company does, but I haven't got delivery dates yet.

How you keep the secret, I'll never know !

I'm assuming the allocations of these vehicles has already been predetermined along with any cascades which will result in the delivery of the vehicles ?!
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Dom

Quote from: Tony on March 11, 2016, 08:03:13 PM

@Tony Any idea as to when the company will announce it? I'm sure you said before the company did about 6101-6122 last year.

monkeyjoe

I'm sure what ever is announced will be same corridors benefiting (when did I become so cynical).

BN

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on March 11, 2016, 08:11:59 PM
How you keep the secret, I'll never know !

I'm assuming the allocations of these vehicles has already been predetermined along with any cascades which will result in the delivery of the vehicles ?!

I know of one but will also respect the company and not say. Not surprised by it though.

BU07 LGO

Rumour is 529 and 126 platinum

P419 EJW

Quote from: BU07 LGO on March 12, 2016, 07:56:23 AM
Rumour is 529 and 126 platinum

A 529 driver mentioned the same to me yesterday morning. "We apparently will have new buses on 529."

JoNi

Painful isn't it. Why does everything have to be a secret!

CL

Quote from: JoNi on March 12, 2016, 08:46:00 AM
Painful isn't it. Why does everything have to be a secret!
At a guess, I'd say it's to keep it from the other operators which may come across as competition, ie Diamond(?)

or, to an extent, us enthusiasts; some more "persistent" than others: who may loiter outside the garage when new deliveries arrive? ... Which opens up a whole new can of worms; photographs, exploiting driver confidentiality - if they don't want their photo taken, etc...

I don't mind if i'm wrong - don't take my word for it - but that's why I think it's usually kept to themselves. I'm sure there could be many more factors which may be the reason behind the confidentiality
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

don

Almost certainly commercial sensitivity I would think. The intention with route upgrades (which are part of new deliveries these days) is to increase usage (helping Centros policies) and income/business success (for NX) - thus more complex and sensitive than simple fleet replacement I would think.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk