News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM service changes from 26th April

Started by winston, March 05, 2015, 12:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

IS the 54 going through i54 or doubling back as the NWM map suggests?

Trident 4609

Quote from: mikestone on April 04, 2015, 07:57:57 PM
IS the 54 going through i54 or doubling back as the NWM map suggests?

According to the direction sheets a driver has showed me, yes.

mranon

54 and 154 service both go  through to and from wolves.

mikestone

Doesn't seem to be any mention on i54s website.
;
Does anybody use the existing 54 between Pendeford and Bilbrook as the service seems to be withdrawn over that section without replacement?
;
There seems to be an odd 12.58 departure from Stafford, presumably for 14.00 shift changes.

Alex

Quote from: mikestone on April 05, 2015, 01:34:19 PM
Doesn't seem to be any mention on i54s website.
;
Does anybody use the existing 54 between Pendeford and Bilbrook as the service seems to be withdrawn over that section without replacement?

That section of route will be covered by the extension of every other 4 to Codsall
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Kevin

Quote from: Alex on April 05, 2015, 01:38:18 PM
That section of route will be covered by the extension of every other 4 to Codsall

That doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere, NWM service changes page just mentions extension to the business park, and the timetables page doesn't show a new timetable for it when there are the new ones for 54 and 154
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4609

Quote from: Kevin on April 05, 2015, 02:20:44 PM
That doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere, NWM service changes page just mentions extension to the business park, and the timetables page doesn't show a new timetable for it when there are the new ones for 54 and 154

NWM have got some things wrong. The 4 will be extending to Codsall every 30 mins.

The 54/154 will go straight through the I54 and not double back on itself to Wobaston Rd like suggested on the map on the NWM site.

It has the 79 down as minor timetable changes however, it will have a route change in Darlaston to serve Herberts Park (Same as 39)

Chris2301

Just on 4975 and it has 24/7 service starting 26th april. Can't see it on nwm site or nx's. Thought it was going to start in may sometime

Tony

Quote from: Chris2301 on April 08, 2015, 01:55:41 PM
Just on 4975 and it has 24/7 service starting 26th april. Can't see it on nwm site or nx's. Thought it was going to start in may sometime

See the 7th Message in this topic where I posted that the 74 would be going 24 hour. Topic title gives you the date.

Busmapper

Quote from: Dutsey on March 12, 2015, 08:00:07 PM
Does this mean the 97 will still be running on Yorkminster drive?
NetworkWM advanced timetable confirms 97 will be curtailed at Chelmsley Rd/Helmswood Dr given the extension of the 14 to Yorkminster Dr/Bluebell Dr.

notepanel

Service changes for 26 April are now on the NXWM website.

It states that Daysavers & Regional Travelcards will be valid throughout the 54 & 154 services, but that Black Country Travel Cards are only valid as far as Coven on the 54 (they can be used through to Hednesford on the 154).

Trident 4609

Quote from: notepanel on April 08, 2015, 07:29:06 PM
Service changes for 26 April are now on the NXWM website.

It states that Daysavers & Regional Travelcards will be valid throughout the 54 & 154 services, but that Black Country Travel Cards are only valid as far as Coven on the 54 (they can be used through to Hednesford on the 154).

As I have stated in the Wolverhampton Garage thread. Where do I find the changes on the site? I've not long been on there and it didn't appear to be published

EDIT:

Found it. Had to click on Information then Service Changes.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Westy

Nice to see in Walsall Travel Shop, what appears to be a full set of leaflets for the weekend.

Makes a change.

Trident 4609

Specially printed timetables booklets now available for the 54/154.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk