News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

NXWM service changes from 26th April

Started by winston, March 05, 2015, 12:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

I take it the new 154 & 54 extened to Stafford  u will  be able to use your bus TWM  passes  all the way

Trident 4609

Quote from: Solo1 on March 25, 2015, 04:08:20 PM
I take it the new 154 & 54 extened to Stafford  u will  be able to use your bus TWM  passes  all the way

I believe so. Regional passes will be at least.

Bob

Im hoping you can buy a daysaver at cannock. Should imagine so,  you can on the X51

domino.99

The timetables for these services are now on the NWM website.

Chris2301

Like how X96 is now Wollaston Farm to Upper Gornal which isnthe top of eve's lane/burton road. Maybe if nx change the destination blinds to say Lower Gornal instead of Wrens Nest people wouldn't get confused at Merry Hill.

domino.99

Quote from: Chris2301 on April 03, 2015, 10:56:47 AM
Like how X96 is now Wollaston Farm to Upper Gornal which isnthe top of eve's lane/burton road. Maybe if nx change the destination blinds to say Lower Gornal instead of Wrens Nest people wouldn't get confused at Merry Hill.

That would make a lot of sense to be fair. I'd prefer it to show Upper Gornal as it just adds a differance between wollaston farm and wrens nest.

Bob

Great that the 154 is serving Chadsmoor.  Means my mum and her mate will be able to go shopping in Wolverhampton.

the trainbasher

I believe Daysavers and regional travelcards will be valid

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on April 03, 2015, 11:50:33 AM
Does anyone know if the full 54/154 routes are covered by the standard NX daysaver/passes or will there be a more expensive ticket/pass to cover the full routes to Stafford, Cannock and Hednesford.

Daysavers and Regional Travelcards will be valid.

Bob

Its quite a clever route really (154), as between hesnesford and cannock it follows the 31 route from the co op at  blackfords onward and also the 25 as far as chadsmoor high st and then competes with the 70 to wolves. Also could get cannock to cheslyn hay passengers

mranon

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on April 03, 2015, 01:02:11 PM
Its quite a clever route really (154), as between hesnesford and cannock it follows the 31 route from the co op at  blackfords onward and also the 25 as far as chadsmoor high st and then competes with the 70 to wolves. Also could get cannock to cheslyn hay passengers

It doesn't compete with the 70, it goes down Stafford Rd not Cannock Rd. The 54/154 combine to create the same frequency between Wolves and I54 as it is at present.

Bob

Erm so the 70 doesnt go from cannock to cheslyn hay or Featherstone then??

jack5512

Quote from: Bob on April 03, 2015, 09:00:50 PM
Erm so the 70 doesnt go from cannock to cheslyn hay or Featherstone then??
how about it could go on to the m54 to i54 by pass that way

Trident 4609

Quote from: jack4325 on April 03, 2015, 09:03:43 PM
how about it could go on to the m54 to i54 by pass that way

It will enter the I54 via the new M54 link road.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk