News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

The Green Bus

Started by MW, May 29, 2012, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V102MOA

Quote from: Jack on May 07, 2021, 12:43:53 PM
344 has just this second come through Perry Beeches. Blast from the past haven't seen a President along here for a good 14/15 years, never seen a TGB bus through here either.

Most likely heading to/from Beeches swimming baths

Stuharris 6360

Bus 126 is on the 242 today, missing it's rear number plate, surely illegal?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Michael Bevan

DJ

Quote from: Michael Bevan on July 12, 2021, 08:36:32 AM
@the trainbasher Enviro 400's too by the looks of it...

Not necessarily, that's just a (fairly cheap) Photoshop template that's available for purchase online. By your logic, this means that Chaserider are getting E400s too.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Straightlines

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 12, 2021, 08:25:47 AM
New livery coming soon...

It will be interesting to see how many receive the livery or remain in former operator livery.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: DJ on July 12, 2021, 12:48:55 PM
Not necessarily, that's just a (fairly cheap) Photoshop template that's available for purchase online. By your logic, this means that Chaserider are getting E400s too.

@DJ I was more referring to this sentence...

Quote from: The Green BusWe are really excited about our new buses hitting the roads very soon!

DJ

Quote from: Michael Bevan on July 12, 2021, 04:33:21 PM
@DJ I was more referring to this sentence...

Ah, I must've missed that bit!

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

mesub

Sooo did they get streetdecks, like they had with the demonstrator or?
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

ellspurs

Depends if by "new" they mean actual new buses, or "new"ly livered buses.

Solo1

Quote from: ellspurs on July 13, 2021, 02:57:03 AM
Depends if by "new" they mean actual new buses, or "new"ly livered buses.
new livery 2nd hand buses from London i belive

CL

Quote from: Solo1 on July 13, 2021, 06:48:25 AM
new livery 2nd hand buses from London i belive
toying with the idea of ex-Abellio ones, with a number having been withdrawn at Battersea recently

https://flic.kr/p/2maMhHz
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

the trainbasher

It wouldn't exactly be the first time they've had ex Abellio vehciles

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

Quote from: CL on July 13, 2021, 12:44:39 PM
toying with the idea of ex-Abellio ones, with a number having been withdrawn at Battersea recently

https://flic.kr/p/2maMhHz

Apart from one obvious one in that line up (the E400 MMC), I wonder if any of those other E400s have been trapped to Euro6 spec?

TGB have some school routes that operate within the CAZ I'm guessing, have they any Euro6 vehicles already?

I'm just hoping we don't have a repeat of when TGB started complaining about emissions standards after buying a load of Plaxton Presidents dirt cheap from NXWM!  ;D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Quote from: Stu on July 13, 2021, 07:00:27 PM
TGB have some school routes that operate within the CAZ I'm guessing
I don't think they do have anything within the ring road at present @Stu, some go round the ring road. So none within the CAZ. I've seen 846 for example in Ladywood area on the 8 route.
Only 1, 882 commencing September 2021 due to a route change. Which runs through the Jewellery Quarter from what I can see on the website. But none within the main City Centre area still though.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk